Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's the best around?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
So, still no idea who has it now? Dyin' of curiosity over here!

And they've made it zero points now, yay for 100% achievement bar!
So, still no idea who has it now? Dyin' of curiosity over here!

And they've made it zero points now, yay for 100% achievement bar!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea Congrads on those bars!
@Rhea Congrads on those bars!
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
I... actually had this achievement a few days ago! Around when achievements first sprung up again. I don't actively report bugs though, have only done it thrice? Hmm... is it out of the question they just forum surf like parent birds, and pick out whatever chick has been a good boy or girl? But I wasn't particularly active on the forums those days, just a lot of coli.

What else in the world did I do on the 21st... This mystery is interesting though!
I... actually had this achievement a few days ago! Around when achievements first sprung up again. I don't actively report bugs though, have only done it thrice? Hmm... is it out of the question they just forum surf like parent birds, and pick out whatever chick has been a good boy or girl? But I wasn't particularly active on the forums those days, just a lot of coli.

What else in the world did I do on the 21st... This mystery is interesting though!
Really?! You sure? What kind of bugs did you report? Maybe they were kinda major, I dunno. And if you don't have it now, we're still missing out on who does have it now!

hhhhhh admins tell ussssssss
Really?! You sure? What kind of bugs did you report? Maybe they were kinda major, I dunno. And if you don't have it now, we're still missing out on who does have it now!

hhhhhh admins tell ussssssss
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Seriously, I want to know who has it now. I wonder if we can actually make a list of people who had and has it and what they did/do to get it.
Seriously, I want to know who has it now. I wonder if we can actually make a list of people who had and has it and what they did/do to get it.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
I still want to know who has it now! I'm so curious!
I still want to know who has it now! I'm so curious!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Its been bumped three times so far. ^_^ Once in the last week.
Its been bumped three times so far. ^_^ Once in the last week.
@Rhea [quote name="Rhea" date="2013-06-22 02:04:52"]@Mushalor [color=green]Thanks! You can find those things on the map (click an area and it'll randomly show some things like "X Clan" and native wildlife, etc.) They don't do anything, but they denote things like people who have the highest cumulative intelligence among their dragons ("Wisest Clan"), people who have the most friends ("Friendliest Clan"), etc. It was four anoles xD Don't think it's finding certain items...[/color][/quote] Am confused! When I click on the map I do see the native wildlife stuff and general population, but nothing about clans or people with any kind of achievements. Wheeere is it? (I use Firefox.)
@Rhea
Rhea wrote on 2013-06-22 02:04:52:
@Mushalor Thanks! You can find those things on the map (click an area and it'll randomly show some things like "X Clan" and native wildlife, etc.) They don't do anything, but they denote things like people who have the highest cumulative intelligence among their dragons ("Wisest Clan"), people who have the most friends ("Friendliest Clan"), etc.

It was four anoles xD Don't think it's finding certain items...

Am confused! When I click on the map I do see the native wildlife stuff and general population, but nothing about clans or people with any kind of achievements. Wheeere is it?

(I use Firefox.)
@Khadjin Oh, those features got removed a while ago.
@Khadjin Oh, those features got removed a while ago.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Someone from reddit found who currently has the "You're the Best Around" achievement. http://www.reddit.com/r/flightrising/comments/1uy7xt/the_current_person_with_youre_the_best_around/
Someone from reddit found who currently has the "You're the Best Around" achievement. http://www.reddit.com/r/flightrising/comments/1uy7xt/the_current_person_with_youre_the_best_around/
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20