Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Same house, 2 accounts question c:
I just want to cover our bases, my mom and I both play here and sometimes we use the smae computers (she'll use my laptop sometimes or I'll use hers) I also use two computers myself (my desktop & laptop).

I just want to make sure we don't get banned or in trouble, should we make notes on our profiles or something?
I just want to cover our bases, my mom and I both play here and sometimes we use the smae computers (she'll use my laptop sometimes or I'll use hers) I also use two computers myself (my desktop & laptop).

I just want to make sure we don't get banned or in trouble, should we make notes on our profiles or something?
Mosh.png
You shouldn't get in trouble for it.

It's more along the lines of abusing a second account (which is against the rules) to benefit only yourself.

My roommate has an account as well so we're in the same boat. If you get in trouble, so will we, haha.
You shouldn't get in trouble for it.

It's more along the lines of abusing a second account (which is against the rules) to benefit only yourself.

My roommate has an account as well so we're in the same boat. If you get in trouble, so will we, haha.
67851.png
The rule is one account per person. :-) You and your mom can both have accounts.
The rule is one account per person. :-) You and your mom can both have accounts.