Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | has FR effected your color taste?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I've grown a great appreciation for similar colors and a contrasting accent as well as desaturated colors, especially browns and greens. Algae and Driftwood are two of my favorite colors on FR and I would've turned my nose up at either of them had I not played FR, most likely
I've grown a great appreciation for similar colors and a contrasting accent as well as desaturated colors, especially browns and greens. Algae and Driftwood are two of my favorite colors on FR and I would've turned my nose up at either of them had I not played FR, most likely
> sasser
any pronouns
> accent shop
9TbvK.gifEwSCN.gif576zR.gif
it made me realise how much i really like the colour pink, actually
it made me realise how much i really like the colour pink, actually
VWPWMZp.png
It made me like dark reds more (garnet, sanguine, blood) and I love blues even more.
(Honestly, it made me dislike glitter.)
It made me like dark reds more (garnet, sanguine, blood) and I love blues even more.
(Honestly, it made me dislike glitter.)
Oh no.
yes never before have i liked purple and dull colors as much as i do now
yes never before have i liked purple and dull colors as much as i do now
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
Me before: Yellow's alright.
Me after: I'LL SELL MY SOUL FOR GLITTER

I actually hate green more except seafoam, lol.

Also, my fashion has gotten better and I have an urge to wear more jewelry (but still never do). Isn't it ironic, too, that I like dragons bedazzled, yet I'm too chicken to get a single piercing?
Me before: Yellow's alright.
Me after: I'LL SELL MY SOUL FOR GLITTER

I actually hate green more except seafoam, lol.

Also, my fashion has gotten better and I have an urge to wear more jewelry (but still never do). Isn't it ironic, too, that I like dragons bedazzled, yet I'm too chicken to get a single piercing?
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
I started actually liking some of the wacky combos like...-picks random weird derg in my lair- pink, red, and blue! XD As for the color ranges I tend to like, I like browns a little more since I started playing. Oddly, I only have three semi permas with brown anywhere on them.
I started actually liking some of the wacky combos like...-picks random weird derg in my lair- pink, red, and blue! XD As for the color ranges I tend to like, I like browns a little more since I started playing. Oddly, I only have three semi permas with brown anywhere on them.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
Yeah! I definitely have a wider color palette when it comes to my likes, and my friend, Future, who usually doesn't color her hand-drawn art in, oftentimes has the urge to color it vibrantly. She used to only like pastel and dark colors, but looking at my dragons over my shoulder all the time has given her a taste for some of the in between shades. I also get the feeling that her digital art has become a lot more colorful. . . .

She's really fond of colors like sea green, teal, dark green-brown, light brown, dark brown, and so on.

I, on the other hand, already liked a lot of colors, so I haven't had much of an expansion.
Yeah! I definitely have a wider color palette when it comes to my likes, and my friend, Future, who usually doesn't color her hand-drawn art in, oftentimes has the urge to color it vibrantly. She used to only like pastel and dark colors, but looking at my dragons over my shoulder all the time has given her a taste for some of the in between shades. I also get the feeling that her digital art has become a lot more colorful. . . .

She's really fond of colors like sea green, teal, dark green-brown, light brown, dark brown, and so on.

I, on the other hand, already liked a lot of colors, so I haven't had much of an expansion.
~
I can fly without any wings, as long as I never let myself fall.
~
I used to despise pink and to a lesser extent yellow but now I actually really like both of them. My loves for other colors I already like has only intensified. :u
I used to despise pink and to a lesser extent yellow but now I actually really like both of them. My loves for other colors I already like has only intensified. :u
IMG_0247.jpg
I kinda like pink and pastel now
I kinda like pink and pastel now
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I have always been pretty diverse with my color preferences, but I'm finding ways to like creams/khakis which I was never a big fan of thanks to FR, as well as leaning away from my defaults of cold blues, and dark colors in general due to the amount of contrast I am seeing in different dragons.
I definitely love seeing lots of palette diversity here.
I have always been pretty diverse with my color preferences, but I'm finding ways to like creams/khakis which I was never a big fan of thanks to FR, as well as leaning away from my defaults of cold blues, and dark colors in general due to the amount of contrast I am seeing in different dragons.
I definitely love seeing lots of palette diversity here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7