Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Music Commissions! FULL
1 2 3 4 5
@Xeniera

I'd like to still be kept on the ping list c:
@Xeniera

I'd like to still be kept on the ping list c:
M2Zz7wd.png
@Xeniera Do keep me on the ping list :)
@Xeniera Do keep me on the ping list :)
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Xeniera Thanks for the notice! I fully understand, please continue on putting me to the ping list, I'd definitely try to gather the necessary amount for future rounds!

I'm very sorry for troubling you ;.;
@Xeniera Thanks for the notice! I fully understand, please continue on putting me to the ping list, I'd definitely try to gather the necessary amount for future rounds!

I'm very sorry for troubling you ;.;
@Xeniera Please ping me when you're available again! Thanks!
@Xeniera Please ping me when you're available again! Thanks!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I will most definitely do so! Thanks for the interest.
@Xairathan

I will most definitely do so! Thanks for the interest.
Q8pjrgi.png
@Teruterubozu @Lemonade @luxurious

I'm not dead, though holiday season at the customer service desk of a grocery store, it was pretty close ;p

I'm still working on everyone's stuff, though I'm kind of working on a "what comes easiest" basis, because that allows me to work faster than trying to split my attention.

Basically, point of this post is to let you know that I'm still here, still working. Hopefully you all should be hearing more from me, and more frequently.

Thanks for all of your patience!
@Teruterubozu @Lemonade @luxurious

I'm not dead, though holiday season at the customer service desk of a grocery store, it was pretty close ;p

I'm still working on everyone's stuff, though I'm kind of working on a "what comes easiest" basis, because that allows me to work faster than trying to split my attention.

Basically, point of this post is to let you know that I'm still here, still working. Hopefully you all should be hearing more from me, and more frequently.

Thanks for all of your patience!
Q8pjrgi.png
@Xeniera Thank you so much for the update! It's no trouble for me. Music takes a considerably longer creative process than drawing. ;)
@Xeniera Thank you so much for the update! It's no trouble for me. Music takes a considerably longer creative process than drawing. ;)
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Lemonade

I honestly didn't realize how much time had passed. Like, I was just looking through my messages, and the last correspondence was before christmas and oops.

I did get one of the commissions done during that time, though, and I'm hoping to get another one done on by Saturday. Still going to be some time until everyone is taken care of, but this has definitely been a learning experience for me about how to organize this sort of thing >.<
@Lemonade

I honestly didn't realize how much time had passed. Like, I was just looking through my messages, and the last correspondence was before christmas and oops.

I did get one of the commissions done during that time, though, and I'm hoping to get another one done on by Saturday. Still going to be some time until everyone is taken care of, but this has definitely been a learning experience for me about how to organize this sort of thing >.<
Q8pjrgi.png
@Xeniera Oh goodness gracious how did you survive THAT?

Thanks for the update though :3
@Xeniera Oh goodness gracious how did you survive THAT?

Thanks for the update though :3
@Xeniera
Add me to your ping list please! :D
Also, I'm not sure if you answered this already, but what kind of music can you do? I'm especially interested in classic and "epic" orchestral music without any techno details.
(Ffff like this track you added to your blog not so long ago *o*) And also violin or piano solos.
@Xeniera
Add me to your ping list please! :D
Also, I'm not sure if you answered this already, but what kind of music can you do? I'm especially interested in classic and "epic" orchestral music without any techno details.
(Ffff like this track you added to your blog not so long ago *o*) And also violin or piano solos.
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 3 4 5