Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | granblue fantasy
Anyone else here play? I'm curious to see if there's anyone on FR I can trade stories with, commiserate during legfest and talk about enjoyment or frustration during each event.
Anyone else here play? I'm curious to see if there's anyone on FR I can trade stories with, commiserate during legfest and talk about enjoyment or frustration during each event.
bump
bump
nobody?
nobody?
one last time
one last time
@shinypogs

Yeah, I have the game. Currently on chapter 63, thanks to some lucky draws, and some grinding. Well, make that a lot of grinding. My main team is wind based.
@shinypogs

Yeah, I have the game. Currently on chapter 63, thanks to some lucky draws, and some grinding. Well, make that a lot of grinding. My main team is wind based.
i have the game! it's really fun and cute, but i don't really play it. i just like to collect new characters and items. i got lucifer last time i rolled, and my bf screamed so i'm assuming he's a good character? lol
i have the game! it's really fun and cute, but i don't really play it. i just like to collect new characters and items. i got lucifer last time i rolled, and my bf screamed so i'm assuming he's a good character? lol
@Koe

He is incredibly good. One of, if not, the best light summon you can get. When fully levelled and uncapped of course.
@Koe

He is incredibly good. One of, if not, the best light summon you can get. When fully levelled and uncapped of course.