Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [G]Open the... What is That?
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44
Every single one of you enter the cave. @WasabiSwimp You follow the crystals. You see a huge dragon sleeping he raises his head "Hello... I think I'm lost..." You look at him "Well, I am too.." You decide to explore the forest together. @SeraCosmos The cave is full of cobwebs. You keep walking util you see a table. There's a [item=Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble] on it. @CreatorHolly Carefully avoiding the lava you walk forward. You find a [item=Blazing Slash]
Every single one of you enter the cave.

@WasabiSwimp You follow the crystals. You see a huge dragon sleeping he raises his head "Hello... I think I'm lost..." You look at him "Well, I am too.." You decide to explore the forest together.

@SeraCosmos The cave is full of cobwebs. You keep walking util you see a table. There's a Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble on it.

@CreatorHolly Carefully avoiding the lava you walk forward. You find a Blazing Slash
Currently cleaning up and working on opening my hatchery

I'm subscribed to all threads I create, so don't ping me

Dragons for sale Dragon Search
bKfrt4m.png

@WasabiSwimp
I'm gonna do the next set, it's been a couple of weeks.

As you were exploring a cave system, you come across a three way split.

The one on the left has light bouncing off the walls that move every now and then.
The middle one sends a hot breeze across your scales.
The one on the right seems almost cold when you step towards it.
@WasabiSwimp
I'm gonna do the next set, it's been a couple of weeks.

As you were exploring a cave system, you come across a three way split.

The one on the left has light bouncing off the walls that move every now and then.
The middle one sends a hot breeze across your scales.
The one on the right seems almost cold when you step towards it.
r8DpdQT.png
@TBGammer Cold cave. cave three please
@TBGammer Cold cave. cave three please
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
@TBGammer To the left please!
@TBGammer To the left please!
xpj2Erm.png
@TBGammer
Middle for me :)
@TBGammer
Middle for me :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@DecifurThis You wander down the shimmering cave. The cave itself does not shimmer, but instead you find the source. A white Imperial, sound asleep. The moment you approach, he opens his orange eyes to look you over. You have the next set! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32776065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327761/32776065_350.png[/img] [/url] @SeraCosmos As you walk down the middle cave, it just gets hotter and hotter. You finally reach the source. A male Spiral. He seems to have the energy of the sun and shows that in his glimmering scales. He calms down upon your entry and the cave instantly cools to a tolerable temperature. Please name him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32584402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325845/32584402_350.png[/img] [/url] @NoxUmbra25 You regret stepping into the cold cave system almost immediately. You shiver, frozen in place. An Imperial hatchling comes bounding towards you. Please name her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33881220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338813/33881220_350.png[/img] [/url]
@DecifurThis
You wander down the shimmering cave. The cave itself does not shimmer, but instead you find the source. A white Imperial, sound asleep. The moment you approach, he opens his orange eyes to look you over. You have the next set!

32776065_350.png

@SeraCosmos
As you walk down the middle cave, it just gets hotter and hotter. You finally reach the source. A male Spiral. He seems to have the energy of the sun and shows that in his glimmering scales. He calms down upon your entry and the cave instantly cools to a tolerable temperature. Please name him!

32584402_350.png

@NoxUmbra25
You regret stepping into the cold cave system almost immediately. You shiver, frozen in place. An Imperial hatchling comes bounding towards you. Please name her!

33881220_350.png
r8DpdQT.png
Path A - Is a forest covered in a blanket of snow. It appears to be night time as you take a stroll through the trees. As you walk, your steps are completely silent. No one would have even known you were there had it not been for your footprints.

Path B - Is an igloo. It is modest in size, and appears that whoever lives here isn't home yet. Honestly what are you doing, breaking into someone's house? Setting aside your morals, you decide to poke around their treasures, maybe take a few things to remind you of your (hopefully) brief stint of crime.

Path C - Is basically Elsa's frozen castle, except the furnishings are much more welcoming. There are pillows everywhere! While you're here, you might as well build a fort! ...Or three. But maybe you should just start with the one for now. These pillows are awfully heavy! Maybe this will be more effort than it's worth....
Path A - Is a forest covered in a blanket of snow. It appears to be night time as you take a stroll through the trees. As you walk, your steps are completely silent. No one would have even known you were there had it not been for your footprints.

Path B - Is an igloo. It is modest in size, and appears that whoever lives here isn't home yet. Honestly what are you doing, breaking into someone's house? Setting aside your morals, you decide to poke around their treasures, maybe take a few things to remind you of your (hopefully) brief stint of crime.

Path C - Is basically Elsa's frozen castle, except the furnishings are much more welcoming. There are pillows everywhere! While you're here, you might as well build a fort! ...Or three. But maybe you should just start with the one for now. These pillows are awfully heavy! Maybe this will be more effort than it's worth....
xpj2Erm.png
Path A Please!
Path A Please!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png
Path B, please!
Path B, please!
@DecifurThis

!!!!!

I don't want to let it go! I'd like Path C, please!
@DecifurThis

!!!!!

I don't want to let it go! I'd like Path C, please!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44