Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commisions!
1 2 3
friendly bump for now! gonna try and commission you later :0! best of wishes to reaching your goal~
friendly bump for now! gonna try and commission you later :0! best of wishes to reaching your goal~
@sazzorak

Ohmygoodness- yesyesyes look at your absolutely gorgeous dragons! I can do that for you~ I'll color them as well :D

Oh, and either way is fine! Whichever is more convenient for you, the money will be getting to her regardless <3 My paypal is jerricahstarbaku@yahoo.com if you want to send it there, and if you do could you leave a message on the payment that it's from you, and that you're on flightrising?

@smokeybunny

Thank-you so much! :D I appreciate ya ^U^
@sazzorak

Ohmygoodness- yesyesyes look at your absolutely gorgeous dragons! I can do that for you~ I'll color them as well :D

Oh, and either way is fine! Whichever is more convenient for you, the money will be getting to her regardless <3 My paypal is jerricahstarbaku@yahoo.com if you want to send it there, and if you do could you leave a message on the payment that it's from you, and that you're on flightrising?

@smokeybunny

Thank-you so much! :D I appreciate ya ^U^
QAnvXiK.pngH0t7Ypl.png5iXiC8z.pngStogwen_pixel.png
@Solarparadox Sure thing! I'll get that done now!
@Solarparadox Sure thing! I'll get that done now!
I'm interested!!!
I'm interested!!!
@lightningpelt

Im so confused i thought i replied to you ohgosh- yes I can do FR dragons! :D are you still interested?

@glossymanV

:D what are you thinking of getting?~
@lightningpelt

Im so confused i thought i replied to you ohgosh- yes I can do FR dragons! :D are you still interested?

@glossymanV

:D what are you thinking of getting?~
An OC character! is there any way to message for details???
An OC character! is there any way to message for details???
@solarparadox Absolutely! The two that I mentioned in my second comment? Just PM me with payment details! :3
@solarparadox Absolutely! The two that I mentioned in my second comment? Just PM me with payment details! :3
Niao~Writer~FR time +1
Apologies if I don't reply in a timely manner I'm so sorry! Please do feel free to prod me gently! :'3

Seeking: Amber/Black/Lemon Shadow Male!
jtbdia.png
@glossymanV

You can pm me with details if you like! :D I will draw any character you like c:

@lighteningpelt

Sorry for the late LATE reply oymhgoodness- the past several days have been extremely busy, I didn't mean to neglect this thread tho ohno :0
If you are still interested then if you would like (I usually just post my paypal here so through private messages isnt a necessity for me, unless that's just what you prefer?)
My paypal is jerricahstarbaku@yahoo.com

If you wanna send payment there, could you include your username in a message with the payment and let me know its through flightrising? Then I can keep track of everyone's comms better~
@glossymanV

You can pm me with details if you like! :D I will draw any character you like c:

@lighteningpelt

Sorry for the late LATE reply oymhgoodness- the past several days have been extremely busy, I didn't mean to neglect this thread tho ohno :0
If you are still interested then if you would like (I usually just post my paypal here so through private messages isnt a necessity for me, unless that's just what you prefer?)
My paypal is jerricahstarbaku@yahoo.com

If you wanna send payment there, could you include your username in a message with the payment and let me know its through flightrising? Then I can keep track of everyone's comms better~
bump
bump
@solarparadox I guess I never mentioned it but I did donate a while ago!!
@solarparadox I guess I never mentioned it but I did donate a while ago!!
1 2 3