Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Willing to art trade for HQ Humanoid art
Hello! I've recently found that I've been having troubles finding art for my character, and I'm getting desperate.

So! I've decided to turn to art trading!
I'm gonna try to make this quick aha, but this is the character I'm looking for art for:
X X X

The type of art I will be doing for you will be in this style, and it will range from a headshot to a waist-up depending on the art you give me.

Just post on here some examples of your art, and then we can possibly take it to PM (:
Hello! I've recently found that I've been having troubles finding art for my character, and I'm getting desperate.

So! I've decided to turn to art trading!
I'm gonna try to make this quick aha, but this is the character I'm looking for art for:
X X X

The type of art I will be doing for you will be in this style, and it will range from a headshot to a waist-up depending on the art you give me.

Just post on here some examples of your art, and then we can possibly take it to PM (:
@TheJudge I would be interested in making an art trade with you. I have only been drawing for 6 months so I understand if my work is not of the quality you would enjoy. My work can be found here X
@TheJudge I would be interested in making an art trade with you. I have only been drawing for 6 months so I understand if my work is not of the quality you would enjoy. My work can be found here X
tumblr_inline_o8q7edz0Lv1tyc5vd_540.pngMIrYqde.png
@Gl1tch
Your work is awesome for someone who has only been at it for 6 months!
I think I'd be willing to offer you a headshot for possibly a waist up? If that doesn't work for you, that's fine. I'm sure we could arrange something (:
@Gl1tch
Your work is awesome for someone who has only been at it for 6 months!
I think I'd be willing to offer you a headshot for possibly a waist up? If that doesn't work for you, that's fine. I'm sure we could arrange something (:
I'd love to do an art trade with you if you'd like to -- art shop is in my sig, so there are a few examples of dif. picture styles/types in there.
I'd love to do an art trade with you if you'd like to -- art shop is in my sig, so there are a few examples of dif. picture styles/types in there.
Check out my art Twitter here!
@SaiKae
Awesome! Sounds great! Pm me and we'll exchange character info! (:
@SaiKae
Awesome! Sounds great! Pm me and we'll exchange character info! (:
Bump ^
Bump ^