Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Octoballz Art Shop - Bribe me [OPEN]
[center][size=7]YOOO![/size][/center] [center][color=darkblue][size=5]Welcome to my art shop. Come diddle this octoballz with some bribes. Below is a link that will lead you to an album of samples of my art. When tempting me with your dragons, clothing, familiars, or cold hard cash, refer to these samples so I know what you want. I like references but if you just want me to go to town with making up a gijinka I can do that too. [/size][/color][/center] [color=red][center][size=5][url=http://imgur.com/a/cSv0V] >> Sample of my Art << [/url][/size][/color][/center] [quote name="Bribe Form"][b]Character(s): Reference: Sample Numba: Deets: Bribe:[/b][/quote name] [center][color=darkblue][size=5] Slide into my PMs to do a bribe. Ask questions below.[/size][/color][/center] [b]NOTE:[/b] The digital stuff will require hella more bribage than the trad stuff. [b]Dragons I like:[/b] Spiral, Imperial, Nocturne, Wildclaw, Coatl, Skydancer [b]Other things I like:[/b] Iunno man. I'm new to this site. I just want some dragons that are classy. Like I'm going to be wined and dined by them. [size=2][right]Help me make Yojimbo beautiful plz. He basic.[/right][/size]
YOOO!
Welcome to my art shop. Come diddle this octoballz with some bribes. Below is a link that will lead you to an album of samples of my art. When tempting me with your dragons, clothing, familiars, or cold hard cash, refer to these samples so I know what you want. I like references but if you just want me to go to town with making up a gijinka I can do that too.

Bribe Form wrote:
Character(s):
Reference:
Sample Numba:
Deets:
Bribe:
Slide into my PMs to do a bribe. Ask questions below.

NOTE: The digital stuff will require hella more bribage than the trad stuff.

Dragons I like: Spiral, Imperial, Nocturne, Wildclaw, Coatl, Skydancer
Other things I like: Iunno man. I'm new to this site. I just want some dragons that are classy. Like I'm going to be wined and dined by them.

Help me make Yojimbo beautiful plz. He basic.

@Octoballz

Can I get a ballpark on what we'd be talking for a digital fullbody?

In terms of what I have to offer...

Among other things, I have this boy, who I'm currently ballparking at around ~2kG (but I'm willing to be flexible.) He has a full bio, art, custom borders, a story (other then the bio, I have to add the link), and comes with the full apparel set if you don't have it already (that's gem apparel from the last fest.) He's from an ancient-Korea inspired lore nest, and would definitely be happy to wine and dine you (and then report everything you say to the emperor, but w/e). If he were to interest you, I'd be willing to offer an art swap for him valuing in that range.

I have a few other dragons with art and lore in the works, too, so if he doesn't quite catch your fancy, let me know if you'd be interested in seeing them! And I have stuff to trade that's just regular things, too...
@Octoballz

Can I get a ballpark on what we'd be talking for a digital fullbody?

In terms of what I have to offer...

Among other things, I have this boy, who I'm currently ballparking at around ~2kG (but I'm willing to be flexible.) He has a full bio, art, custom borders, a story (other then the bio, I have to add the link), and comes with the full apparel set if you don't have it already (that's gem apparel from the last fest.) He's from an ancient-Korea inspired lore nest, and would definitely be happy to wine and dine you (and then report everything you say to the emperor, but w/e). If he were to interest you, I'd be willing to offer an art swap for him valuing in that range.

I have a few other dragons with art and lore in the works, too, so if he doesn't quite catch your fancy, let me know if you'd be interested in seeing them! And I have stuff to trade that's just regular things, too...
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@octoballz

Also, check out platinum as poison on jaboi Yojimbo. It adds a lot of rocking color.
@octoballz

Also, check out platinum as poison on jaboi Yojimbo. It adds a lot of rocking color.
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
bump
bump
@Octoballz
I'm looking for a ref sheet for my furry character.
All my dragons are up for grabs except Ferox, Pulchra, Asphodel, and Corseptus.
Interested?
@Octoballz
I'm looking for a ref sheet for my furry character.
All my dragons are up for grabs except Ferox, Pulchra, Asphodel, and Corseptus.
Interested?
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
@UnderTheStairs
Hey I'd be down to do a ref sheet for Mestopheles, or Quixote.
@UnderTheStairs
Hey I'd be down to do a ref sheet for Mestopheles, or Quixote.
@Octoballz
Great! You want to pick, or be surprised?

Heres the character:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2549125&size=large&format=auto&rev=1498091135
@Octoballz
Great! You want to pick, or be surprised?

Heres the character:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2549125&size=large&format=auto&rev=1498091135
100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png100px-Noun_project_1110.svg.png
@UnderTheStairs
I'll go for Mestopheles! thanks eh

I"ll PM to get more details about the character ref
@UnderTheStairs
I'll go for Mestopheles! thanks eh

I"ll PM to get more details about the character ref
@afire [img]http://i.imgur.com/DfMgLf0.png[/img]
@afire

DfMgLf0.png
@Octoballz

Thank you v much!!!
@Octoballz