Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Minty's Captivating Commissions!
1 2 3
@Houndour (Yes it is aaa)

I haven't figured out pricing for that yet, but as long as it doesn't get too much into nsfw territory I don't see why not. It'd certainly run a little more, especially depending on complexity of designs. What did you have in mind??
@Houndour (Yes it is aaa)

I haven't figured out pricing for that yet, but as long as it doesn't get too much into nsfw territory I don't see why not. It'd certainly run a little more, especially depending on complexity of designs. What did you have in mind??
@Kakyodel
Why yes hello I should have gotten my jjba babes goshdarnit. Nect time if I have the funds :u

But no no she's a fanchild. Completely and 100% innocent and if anything it's paternal love. I have one of her with her mother, so I thought I'd see about her dad. It'd be Lagoon Boy/Lagaan from DC comics, specifically the YJ version as it's one of the clearest versions I can find for him. They can both be simplified if you'd need.

I am totally okay with it if you'd prefer just doing Ele on her lonesome though. I know he's still pretty unique in design so it would be a lot to take on.
@Kakyodel
Why yes hello I should have gotten my jjba babes goshdarnit. Nect time if I have the funds :u

But no no she's a fanchild. Completely and 100% innocent and if anything it's paternal love. I have one of her with her mother, so I thought I'd see about her dad. It'd be Lagoon Boy/Lagaan from DC comics, specifically the YJ version as it's one of the clearest versions I can find for him. They can both be simplified if you'd need.

I am totally okay with it if you'd prefer just doing Ele on her lonesome though. I know he's still pretty unique in design so it would be a lot to take on.
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour It'd run you about 375g/kt for the two of them, that's with a discounted second character that's kind of complex. Up to you!

(Ps I'd love to hear about your jjbabies :000)
@Houndour It'd run you about 375g/kt for the two of them, that's with a discounted second character that's kind of complex. Up to you!

(Ps I'd love to hear about your jjbabies :000)
@Kakyodel
That is perfectly cool with me! I'll send that payment right over.
Thank you so much! I'm super excited. I love your coloring so dearly and your posing is so fun!

I've got a few, all of which can be found in this folder! Red Velvet (never got a real Jojo name- nor did Tiramisu even) is my main babe though I don't have her stand drawn. Miyuki and Talking Head are a Stand and User pair~

If you've any I'd be happy to hear about them too!
@Kakyodel
That is perfectly cool with me! I'll send that payment right over.
Thank you so much! I'm super excited. I love your coloring so dearly and your posing is so fun!

I've got a few, all of which can be found in this folder! Red Velvet (never got a real Jojo name- nor did Tiramisu even) is my main babe though I don't have her stand drawn. Miyuki and Talking Head are a Stand and User pair~

If you've any I'd be happy to hear about them too!
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Kakyodel

I'm interested, but the characters I have in mind don't have any visual refs! Can you work off of written descriptions and images of apparel? They're humans!
@Kakyodel

I'm interested, but the characters I have in mind don't have any visual refs! Can you work off of written descriptions and images of apparel? They're humans!
QRGX8WO.png
@Ashrae I sure can! Though it would help if you had something like discord where I could send wips. Make sure I'm getting the right idea!
@Ashrae I sure can! Though it would help if you had something like discord where I could send wips. Make sure I'm getting the right idea!
@kakyodel could i have a colored full body of my OC Spook? i really love the last full body example piece so something similar to that would be amazing! I'm even willing to pay more because of the background.

i currently only have half bodies of the character but i assume he would be wearing some torn up skinny jeans, studded belt and either orange or purple converse.

Character reffs: by avianAnnihilator | by luminarywitch
@kakyodel could i have a colored full body of my OC Spook? i really love the last full body example piece so something similar to that would be amazing! I'm even willing to pay more because of the background.

i currently only have half bodies of the character but i assume he would be wearing some torn up skinny jeans, studded belt and either orange or purple converse.

Character reffs: by avianAnnihilator | by luminarywitch
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 it would run you 225g/kt!! As long as that price is alright with you. You don't need to pay more fr the background, don't worry.
@Lyra531 it would run you 225g/kt!! As long as that price is alright with you. You don't need to pay more fr the background, don't worry.
@kakyodel fine with me :D do you want that before or after or half and half?
@kakyodel fine with me :D do you want that before or after or half and half?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 half and half works!
@Lyra531 half and half works!
1 2 3