Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free For Newbies!(closed!!!!)
1 2 3 4 5
Can I have 12 please? :)
Can I have 12 please? :)
tumblr_inline_niykm3FFhC1rujz3w.gif tumblr_inline_niykm3FFhC1rujz3w.gif tumblr_nwg99tYbdb1uxd3t8o1_250.giftumblr_inline_niykm3FFhC1rujz3w.gif tumblr_inline_niykm3FFhC1rujz3w.gif
@Zingiber
Can I have number 7 and a scroll of renaming? Thank you!
@Zingiber
Can I have number 7 and a scroll of renaming? Thank you!
@Zingiber can i please have 14
@Zingiber can i please have 14
@Zingiber May I take dragon #11
@Zingiber May I take dragon #11
@Zingiber
Can I have number 15?
They're an Arcane Dragon right?
They are all so pretty~! <333

Edit: Also a renaming scroll please, I forgot to mention it. Sorry! Thanks so much~! ^^
@Zingiber
Can I have number 15?
They're an Arcane Dragon right?
They are all so pretty~! <333

Edit: Also a renaming scroll please, I forgot to mention it. Sorry! Thanks so much~! ^^
@Zingiber
May I have 13 if still available? :D + A naming scroll?
@Zingiber
May I have 13 if still available? :D + A naming scroll?
could i please have #13? if not then #15 please!!!! i just really love the runes gene and want one hehe @zingiber (also a scroll of renaming please!!!!)
could i please have #13? if not then #15 please!!!! i just really love the runes gene and want one hehe @zingiber (also a scroll of renaming please!!!!)
hiya! may i have 14 & 15? they're real cool, and i would love to add them to dragon collection!
hiya! may i have 14 & 15? they're real cool, and i would love to add them to dragon collection!
@astralegg
Both of them have been claimed and I've added more and I have a few more left with runes!

@mozea
Both of them have been claimed, but I have added new dragons to the list! Only one per person though.
@astralegg
Both of them have been claimed and I've added more and I have a few more left with runes!

@mozea
Both of them have been claimed, but I have added new dragons to the list! Only one per person though.
@zingiber okie!
@zingiber okie!
1 2 3 4 5