Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Runes of The Arcanist-
I'll be playing normally, and sometimes after an incorrect flip, the last stone I clicked on will flip back over, and then I can't click on any other stones. I thought it was just my computer freezing, but I can click everywhere else.
I'll be playing normally, and sometimes after an incorrect flip, the last stone I clicked on will flip back over, and then I can't click on any other stones. I thought it was just my computer freezing, but I can click everywhere else.
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
This has been happening to me as well, and in the coliseum after I click abilities I will not be able to select an attack or choose a target, even though in fairgrounds the music keeps playing and in coli all the animations keep looping.

@Nebulae1 does your coli work?

I'm using Safari on a Mac desktop, both screens are completely responsive on mobile (also Safari on an iPhone 7)
This has been happening to me as well, and in the coliseum after I click abilities I will not be able to select an attack or choose a target, even though in fairgrounds the music keeps playing and in coli all the animations keep looping.

@Nebulae1 does your coli work?

I'm using Safari on a Mac desktop, both screens are completely responsive on mobile (also Safari on an iPhone 7)
@LadyCae

It does happen to my coli as well!

I'm using Safari on a MacBook, (two different ones actually and both had the same problem) It worked fine on mobile for me also. (iPhone 6)
@LadyCae

It does happen to my coli as well!

I'm using Safari on a MacBook, (two different ones actually and both had the same problem) It worked fine on mobile for me also. (iPhone 6)
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@Nebulae1 @LadyAce

Hey guys! Lately we've been seeing a lot of reports regarding freezing issues with the Flight Rising games on the Safari browser. An update to the browser in one of the more recent versions must have spawned an incompatiblity between the browser and the games, unfortunately.

If you encounter a freeze again, I'd recommend attempting the workaround described in this post - a few players have reported that it unfreezes the games for them! Otherwise, you may want to try playing on a different browser, if you can.

Let me know if the linked workaround or a browser change helps you!
@Nebulae1 @LadyAce

Hey guys! Lately we've been seeing a lot of reports regarding freezing issues with the Flight Rising games on the Safari browser. An update to the browser in one of the more recent versions must have spawned an incompatiblity between the browser and the games, unfortunately.

If you encounter a freeze again, I'd recommend attempting the workaround described in this post - a few players have reported that it unfreezes the games for them! Otherwise, you may want to try playing on a different browser, if you can.

Let me know if the linked workaround or a browser change helps you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png