Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap Sanguine!! 0 LEFT! COME BUY! lol
1 2
I couldn't find her on the AH - is she still available?
I couldn't find her on the AH - is she still available?
@CheeseBarn
Hmmm, she should be... Try clicking on the dragons image and in the top right corner there should be a button for you to purchase her directly, without you going to the AH.
@CheeseBarn
Hmmm, she should be... Try clicking on the dragons image and in the top right corner there should be a button for you to purchase her directly, without you going to the AH.
FR +3
@DaeDae929 Yeah, I don't see that button :/ it's alright though, I just realized I read the price VERY incorrectly anyway! (Don't get me wrong, she's *~gorgeous~* and absolutely worth the money, I'm just hardcore grinding to save up for an Eliminate rn)
@DaeDae929 Yeah, I don't see that button :/ it's alright though, I just realized I read the price VERY incorrectly anyway! (Don't get me wrong, she's *~gorgeous~* and absolutely worth the money, I'm just hardcore grinding to save up for an Eliminate rn)
@CheeseBarn
I feel ya. I'm trying to do the same thing but for some reason my money keeps disappearing and I have these new dragons in my lair... Oh well! Thank you for looking though, and I hope you get it in the end!
@CheeseBarn
I feel ya. I'm trying to do the same thing but for some reason my money keeps disappearing and I have these new dragons in my lair... Oh well! Thank you for looking though, and I hope you get it in the end!
FR +3
bump!
bump!
FR +3
@DaeDae929
The purchase button doesn't appear but I will take her for 40kt
@DaeDae929
The purchase button doesn't appear but I will take her for 40kt
fhJcysU.png
@DaeDae929
oh it looks like someone has already bought her, never mind :<
@DaeDae929
oh it looks like someone has already bought her, never mind :<
fhJcysU.png
@1ttybittykitty
That is so weird...I had her listed... I'm sorry you didn't get her though, good luck for the future!
@1ttybittykitty
That is so weird...I had her listed... I'm sorry you didn't get her though, good luck for the future!
FR +3
1 2