Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pricing help needed!
Hello, everyone! I need some help deciding the pricing on my art! I made a shop that is PWYW atm, but I'm planning to actually adding prices, but can't calculate how much what should cost!
I would appreciate any and all help!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2207625>>My shop

(Also, I would like to mention that this isn't advertisement of my art, just in case anyone thought that I was trying to get more publicity!
Hello, everyone! I need some help deciding the pricing on my art! I made a shop that is PWYW atm, but I'm planning to actually adding prices, but can't calculate how much what should cost!
I would appreciate any and all help!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2207625>>My shop

(Also, I would like to mention that this isn't advertisement of my art, just in case anyone thought that I was trying to get more publicity!
@Skymmy
Sketches:50,000
Line art:70,000 or 80,000
Picture:100,000 to 130,000?
IDK I'm a little unsure about these prices
@Skymmy
Sketches:50,000
Line art:70,000 or 80,000
Picture:100,000 to 130,000?
IDK I'm a little unsure about these prices
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
@skymmy
def go higher in price. your art is super lovely, and the last thing you should do is underprice yourself! :)
sketches 100kT + depending on complexity, maybe even higher.
lineart at least 200kT, but I would go even higher. maybe around 300kT.
colour + shading/background i would price at at least 500kt - 1milT

also, please hmu if you have decided on a good price, I'm def interested in commissioning you :D
@skymmy
def go higher in price. your art is super lovely, and the last thing you should do is underprice yourself! :)
sketches 100kT + depending on complexity, maybe even higher.
lineart at least 200kT, but I would go even higher. maybe around 300kT.
colour + shading/background i would price at at least 500kt - 1milT

also, please hmu if you have decided on a good price, I'm def interested in commissioning you :D
Stand Still. Stay Silent.
@casscain Ohhh my thank you so much! And I'm super glad that you like my art! I'll work on my prices and I can also ping you when I'm done if you'd like~~
@casscain Ohhh my thank you so much! And I'm super glad that you like my art! I'll work on my prices and I can also ping you when I'm done if you'd like~~
@Skymmy
yee, I'd love to get a ping once you're ready :)
@Skymmy
yee, I'd love to get a ping once you're ready :)
Stand Still. Stay Silent.