Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi people
Hi everyone!

After a long time waiting to catch a welcoming week, I'm finally here. My interests are kind of wide, I like exploring new things and FR is one of them. Not sure what to do yet, but I'll find out. :)
Hi everyone!

After a long time waiting to catch a welcoming week, I'm finally here. My interests are kind of wide, I like exploring new things and FR is one of them. Not sure what to do yet, but I'll find out. :)
@Kitvos
Hola!
Could you still tell some of your interests?

I'm 19 years old nerdy bass player. I listen metal, rock and alike, play mtg and board games, and write my own story.
@Kitvos
Hola!
Could you still tell some of your interests?

I'm 19 years old nerdy bass player. I listen metal, rock and alike, play mtg and board games, and write my own story.
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow
Cool, you play bass :) I used to play guitar a lot, but haven't in a few years. Been getting back into it lately.

Sure. I just mean I'm not really into a particular thing/genre and like to explore. Like with music I like metal, rock, folk, punk, kpop, indie, blues, reggae, etc. Depending on my mood. In the same way I like series, anime and games. Also I like drawing, mindfulness things and ecology/being into nature.

Which board games do you like? I've recently played zombicide and think it's pretty nice.
@UnseenCrow
Cool, you play bass :) I used to play guitar a lot, but haven't in a few years. Been getting back into it lately.

Sure. I just mean I'm not really into a particular thing/genre and like to explore. Like with music I like metal, rock, folk, punk, kpop, indie, blues, reggae, etc. Depending on my mood. In the same way I like series, anime and games. Also I like drawing, mindfulness things and ecology/being into nature.

Which board games do you like? I've recently played zombicide and think it's pretty nice.
@Kitvos

Well, there are Betrayal at the house on the hill and Vampire: prince of the city. I,m planing to buy Fury of Dracula.

I've heard of Zombicide. It's quite expensive, so haven't bought it (yet).

What kinda things you draw? Were you in a band?
@Kitvos

Well, there are Betrayal at the house on the hill and Vampire: prince of the city. I,m planing to buy Fury of Dracula.

I've heard of Zombicide. It's quite expensive, so haven't bought it (yet).

What kinda things you draw? Were you in a band?
MoOtdMJ.png
@UnseenCrow

Ah. I don't know those. And yeah, I borrowed it from a friend, so I was lucky I guess :p

I wasn't in a band. I was just playing with a friend of mine in our free time and learning from a teacher. We did write some songs, but just for ourselves. We weren't really good at singing. Are you in a band?

I draw random things. But mostly realistic animals and cartoonish humans I guess. I am trying to paint more too, gotta buy some better material.
@UnseenCrow

Ah. I don't know those. And yeah, I borrowed it from a friend, so I was lucky I guess :p

I wasn't in a band. I was just playing with a friend of mine in our free time and learning from a teacher. We did write some songs, but just for ourselves. We weren't really good at singing. Are you in a band?

I draw random things. But mostly realistic animals and cartoonish humans I guess. I am trying to paint more too, gotta buy some better material.