Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal trouble!
1 2
I'm having a problem where the game will play for maybe 30 seconds and then everything in the browser window turns black. The music is still playing and the game still shoots bubbles when I click. I just can't see anything. Also whenever I get the black screen and hit the back button to try to leave all the other pages are black too. I have to completely close the browser window to fix it. I am on my laptop and using firefox as my internet browser if that helps.
I'm having a problem where the game will play for maybe 30 seconds and then everything in the browser window turns black. The music is still playing and the game still shoots bubbles when I click. I just can't see anything. Also whenever I get the black screen and hit the back button to try to leave all the other pages are black too. I have to completely close the browser window to fix it. I am on my laptop and using firefox as my internet browser if that helps.
VIKjMWi.png
I'm having exactly the same issue. I have no idea what's going on and why it might be doing this.
I'm having exactly the same issue. I have no idea what's going on and why it might be doing this.
@SilberRyu @WildDragon144
This original topic was waaaay back from 2014 and likely no longer relevant to the causes of your modern-day problems. You would be better off making a new topic to discuss this issue, and include as much information as possible. Operating system, browser(s), antivirus, and whatever it is you do to trigger the problem/whatever happens right before if you do nothing.
@SilberRyu @WildDragon144
This original topic was waaaay back from 2014 and likely no longer relevant to the causes of your modern-day problems. You would be better off making a new topic to discuss this issue, and include as much information as possible. Operating system, browser(s), antivirus, and whatever it is you do to trigger the problem/whatever happens right before if you do nothing.
~There is no such thing as sanity. Everyone is insane. The true question is, how insane are you, relative to everyone else?~
1 2