Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art shop of Rauvven *CLOSED*
1 2
[quote name="NeonApples" date=2017-05-14 06:30:13] @Rauvven Id like to commission you for 2 halfbodies, each with a 5 gem background, please! [/quote] Oooh so cute girls *-* I wanna pain them! All detailes in messages)
NeonApples wrote on 2017-05-14:
@Rauvven

Id like to commission you for 2 halfbodies, each with a 5 gem background, please!

Oooh so cute girls *-*
I wanna pain them!
All detailes in messages)
[quote name="HorrorFiend" date=2017-05-14 06:31:19] [/quote] Okay, I'll send you a link, then the sketch will be done.
HorrorFiend wrote on 2017-05-14:

Okay, I'll send you a link, then the sketch will be done.
!!! CLOSED for now. !!!
!!! CLOSED for now. !!!
@Rauvven

I know your spots are closed, but--I'm honestly shocked that no one's told you how crazy low your prices are. You could be charging at least 200 gems for a headshot with how good your art is! I'd hate to see you underprice yourself without realizing because everyone else was too cheap to tell you.
@Rauvven

I know your spots are closed, but--I'm honestly shocked that no one's told you how crazy low your prices are. You could be charging at least 200 gems for a headshot with how good your art is! I'd hate to see you underprice yourself without realizing because everyone else was too cheap to tell you.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
[quote name="Sumatra" date=2017-05-14 10:14:10] [/quote] Oh, wow, thank you! It's the best words I've ever seen!
Sumatra wrote on 2017-05-14:

Oh, wow, thank you! It's the best words I've ever seen!
@Rauvven

Your art is amazing and I'm happy to compliment you. But I'm worried you may have misunderstood me: Raise your prices! Seriously, you shouldn't work so hard and charge so little! (Unless you're pricing low on purpose, I guess...?) 10-55 gems is too low for your time and effort.
@Rauvven

Your art is amazing and I'm happy to compliment you. But I'm worried you may have misunderstood me: Raise your prices! Seriously, you shouldn't work so hard and charge so little! (Unless you're pricing low on purpose, I guess...?) 10-55 gems is too low for your time and effort.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@rauvven

Hello!

I just dropped by to see if I could get an update on my art?
@rauvven

Hello!

[quote name="NeonApples" date=2017-06-13 05:21:47] I just dropped by to see if I could get an update on my art? [/quote] I have exams in university. So, I'm sorry I have not much time for art.
NeonApples wrote on 2017-06-13:

I have exams in university. So, I'm sorry I have not much time for art.
@rauvven

I understand! Thank you for the update!

Im ok with waiting! :)
I just wanted to make sure my commission wasn't forgotten about or if you were still on board with it!

Hope you did/are doing well with your exams!
@rauvven

I understand! Thank you for the update!

Im ok with waiting! :)
I just wanted to make sure my commission wasn't forgotten about or if you were still on board with it!

Hope you did/are doing well with your exams!
1 2