Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any High School Seniors Here?
So I'm curious now... are there any other fellow high school seniors here? Are you guys excited for this semester? Or what about graduation?!
So I'm curious now... are there any other fellow high school seniors here? Are you guys excited for this semester? Or what about graduation?!
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
I'm a senior. And no, I'm not excited.

The only reason is what's going to happen this summer. I'm going to have to switch jobs to get more hours. This will be my first year missing out on family traditions of summer. Going camping at Bev. beach/sometimes South beach. Being with my grandparents. Reading anywhere from five to fifteen books in one week. The only company I'll have will be my dogs and sometimes my dad at home.

However, on the flip side. I'm a little excited to go to college. It terrifies me, but I'm still looking forward to going. Plus, for the most part, I'll be home alone during summer, so yea, I could do whatever I want. I just don't know what to do.

Now that my rant fueled by tiredness is over, I'd like to ask you the same questions? Excited for the end of the semester/graduation?
I'm a senior. And no, I'm not excited.

The only reason is what's going to happen this summer. I'm going to have to switch jobs to get more hours. This will be my first year missing out on family traditions of summer. Going camping at Bev. beach/sometimes South beach. Being with my grandparents. Reading anywhere from five to fifteen books in one week. The only company I'll have will be my dogs and sometimes my dad at home.

However, on the flip side. I'm a little excited to go to college. It terrifies me, but I'm still looking forward to going. Plus, for the most part, I'll be home alone during summer, so yea, I could do whatever I want. I just don't know what to do.

Now that my rant fueled by tiredness is over, I'd like to ask you the same questions? Excited for the end of the semester/graduation?
dDAwwRt.png
I'm a senior, last day of break too :3
High school wasn't all that great for me, so I'm ready to move on. Can't wait for college, the place I'm gonna go is only about 3 hours away, so that's good. Still not entirely sure what I want to major in :X
I'm a senior, last day of break too :3
High school wasn't all that great for me, so I'm ready to move on. Can't wait for college, the place I'm gonna go is only about 3 hours away, so that's good. Still not entirely sure what I want to major in :X
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
@Leaftrill Sacrifices must be made sometimes! I know how you feel with missing out on family traditions, even though my family barely has any. As for me, I'm kinda excited but also a little worried that I won't be able to support myself. I will be going to Oklahoma (hopefully) after graduation to spend a few weeks with my boyfriend and his family before he leaves for college in July. Then, I'll be finding a decent-paying job since no one wants to hire me right now (Trust me, I have applied everywhere possible. Being 17 with no experience is not fun.). Then, in the fall, I will be going to a technical school for 36 weeks to get my Esthetics license (which means I will be licensed to do facials, facial massages, pedicures, and a bit of makeup... I like spas). Am I excited? Yes!! But at the same time, I'm anxious and nervous about the entire idea. My relationship with my boyfriend is going to be strained even more, but I think we'll make it through it. When we both graduate, he'll be moving up here because there are many job opportunities for both of us here in the city. And if we don't stay together? That's a-okay, there are still many jobs and opportunities here for me!

@Tethys I'm glad you found a nearby college!! Distance is usually one of the most important factors in choosing a school. Does your school do a huge graduation ceremony like mine, or is yours much smaller?

@Th13teen Majors are always hard to pick, from what I've heard... take your time with your major!! And you can always switch it out... my Economics teacher originally majored in Veterinary Medicine, but then switched to Economics and got a teaching license. xD
@Leaftrill Sacrifices must be made sometimes! I know how you feel with missing out on family traditions, even though my family barely has any. As for me, I'm kinda excited but also a little worried that I won't be able to support myself. I will be going to Oklahoma (hopefully) after graduation to spend a few weeks with my boyfriend and his family before he leaves for college in July. Then, I'll be finding a decent-paying job since no one wants to hire me right now (Trust me, I have applied everywhere possible. Being 17 with no experience is not fun.). Then, in the fall, I will be going to a technical school for 36 weeks to get my Esthetics license (which means I will be licensed to do facials, facial massages, pedicures, and a bit of makeup... I like spas). Am I excited? Yes!! But at the same time, I'm anxious and nervous about the entire idea. My relationship with my boyfriend is going to be strained even more, but I think we'll make it through it. When we both graduate, he'll be moving up here because there are many job opportunities for both of us here in the city. And if we don't stay together? That's a-okay, there are still many jobs and opportunities here for me!

@Tethys I'm glad you found a nearby college!! Distance is usually one of the most important factors in choosing a school. Does your school do a huge graduation ceremony like mine, or is yours much smaller?

@Th13teen Majors are always hard to pick, from what I've heard... take your time with your major!! And you can always switch it out... my Economics teacher originally majored in Veterinary Medicine, but then switched to Economics and got a teaching license. xD
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
lololol oh high school. sigh. simple days ~

I'm senior, but not in HS. ;)
Congrats to all guys graduating this semester and good luck with future endeavors and what not.
lololol oh high school. sigh. simple days ~

I'm senior, but not in HS. ;)
Congrats to all guys graduating this semester and good luck with future endeavors and what not.
Unfortunately I am. -.-" I don't like it. xD

Oh well, I got to do it lol.
Unfortunately I am. -.-" I don't like it. xD

Oh well, I got to do it lol.
Forever shall darkness plagues one heart and keep them forever alone as long as they breath such gloom air.

People constantly gets me confused with Darknesss (with 3 S's)
@Maus
Ironically, I've been leaning towards Vet Med :P

@Tethys
Our school does the same thing, except they let us vote on where we want to have it. My class got the brilliant idea to hold it in the gym and no one could convince them otherwise. A bit cramped, but it wouldn't even be that bad if the gym had air conditioning :| (Small school over here)
@Maus
Ironically, I've been leaning towards Vet Med :P

@Tethys
Our school does the same thing, except they let us vote on where we want to have it. My class got the brilliant idea to hold it in the gym and no one could convince them otherwise. A bit cramped, but it wouldn't even be that bad if the gym had air conditioning :| (Small school over here)
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
@Th13teen
If you are looking towards veterinary medicine/vet tech be ready for a boatload of vocab to learn XD just finished my first semester of it =p It is really fun and interesting though ^^ Good luck with it if you decide to keep that major =3
@Th13teen
If you are looking towards veterinary medicine/vet tech be ready for a boatload of vocab to learn XD just finished my first semester of it =p It is really fun and interesting though ^^ Good luck with it if you decide to keep that major =3
50lm6f.jpg