Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies [GONE]
1 2 3
Hello hello, I'd love to give a home to Deep Forest Gem if that's alright (Gem would be a fine name)
Coatls are beautiful and I hope to be able to breed more in the future :D
Hello hello, I'd love to give a home to Deep Forest Gem if that's alright (Gem would be a fine name)
Coatls are beautiful and I hope to be able to breed more in the future :D
@countmc
Beings as you have 3 pages of dragons already I'm going to give haunt to WitchKitten, hope you don't mind. ; u ;

@Mondschatten @witchkitten @AnjoVerra
Sending them all to you guys!

@LindenBlossom
I'd prefer if you only picked one so let me know which! ;u;/

@countmc
Beings as you have 3 pages of dragons already I'm going to give haunt to WitchKitten, hope you don't mind. ; u ;

@Mondschatten @witchkitten @AnjoVerra
Sending them all to you guys!

@LindenBlossom
I'd prefer if you only picked one so let me know which! ;u;/

tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif
[
@Krissu : Ah shucks, I had the perfect breeding partner for them too >u>' [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329933/32993226_350.png[/img]
@Krissu : Ah shucks, I had the perfect breeding partner for them too >u>'

32993226_350.png
@countmc

Sorry, they don't even have a full page yet. ;u; Perhaps you could message them and work out a deal for splitting a nest sometime? c:
@countmc

Sorry, they don't even have a full page yet. ;u; Perhaps you could message them and work out a deal for splitting a nest sometime? c:
[
Ok! Just Laced Jade then please <3
Ok! Just Laced Jade then please <3
@countmc i'm sorry, i was too excited and didn't look at other comments before asking for this one.
@countmc i'm sorry, i was too excited and didn't look at other comments before asking for this one.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif Garden Witch tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
@LindenBlossom
Sent over to ya! c:
@LindenBlossom
Sent over to ya! c:
[
may i have mome? thank you! ;;
may i have mome? thank you! ;;
wC5zS4I.png ocka -- an idiot
@Krissu
May I have Milan please?
@Krissu
May I have Milan please?
wishlist
@WitchKitten

Hi :),
I Just joined today and would really love to give a dragon a home . Anything will help me grow and be greatly appreciated.
@WitchKitten

Hi :),
I Just joined today and would really love to give a dragon a home . Anything will help me grow and be greatly appreciated.
1 2 3