Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done Thanks
1 2
I've got more of some pieces then others of the celebration sage set because of the materials I had on hand and I'm looking to trade some pieces one to one for others so I have an approximately even number of each.

What I have:
  • x2 Cover
  • x2 Lantern
  • x1 Sash
  • x6 Shawl
  • x1 Sleeves
  • x3 Tassle

As you can tell I have a disproportionate number of shawls and I want to balance that out.

So yeah offer away.
I've got more of some pieces then others of the celebration sage set because of the materials I had on hand and I'm looking to trade some pieces one to one for others so I have an approximately even number of each.

What I have:
  • x2 Cover
  • x2 Lantern
  • x1 Sash
  • x6 Shawl
  • x1 Sleeves
  • x3 Tassle

As you can tell I have a disproportionate number of shawls and I want to balance that out.

So yeah offer away.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
Bump
Bump
@Skelkirie i have a cover i'd like to trade for a shawl?
@Skelkirie i have a cover i'd like to trade for a shawl?
2YPv3wq.png
@Skelkirie

I'll trade you a sash for a lantern?
@Skelkirie

I'll trade you a sash for a lantern?
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
@Skelkirie
I'll trade sashes for shawls
@Skelkirie
I'll trade sashes for shawls
@Skelkirie
Can I trade a tassel for lanterns? I accidentally sold almost all my sage items but the tassel for really cheap at the auction house. I also really love those lanterns!
@Skelkirie
Can I trade a tassel for lanterns? I accidentally sold almost all my sage items but the tassel for really cheap at the auction house. I also really love those lanterns!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@Skelkrie
Could I trade 1 celebration sage sleeve for 1 lantern or cover?
@Skelkrie
Could I trade 1 celebration sage sleeve for 1 lantern or cover?
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@littlesong4
Sure, I'll send you a cr in a moment

@Branwen84
Sure, did you want to trade just one or a couple?

@harrietdragon
Sorry but I'd rather keep my other lantern, sorry to hear you sold your stuff though! You could try asking for it back on the AH mispost thread?

@Snivy88
Sure, I'll send over a cr with a cover
@littlesong4
Sure, I'll send you a cr in a moment

@Branwen84
Sure, did you want to trade just one or a couple?

@harrietdragon
Sorry but I'd rather keep my other lantern, sorry to hear you sold your stuff though! You could try asking for it back on the AH mispost thread?

@Snivy88
Sure, I'll send over a cr with a cover
@Skelkirie Yes, I did. Nothing yet. ):
@Skelkirie Yes, I did. Nothing yet. ):
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
@Skelkirie
Two sashes for two shawls?
@Skelkirie
Two sashes for two shawls?
1 2