Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done, guys, thank you so much!
1 2 3
@kissmysunshine may I have 9?
@kissmysunshine may I have 9?
@znrazan
@chanimoon
@PicklesTheCat
@Rinith

Sent out all dragons and needed items~! Hope you enjoy your stay on FR, folks! :D
@znrazan
@chanimoon
@PicklesTheCat
@Rinith

Sent out all dragons and needed items~! Hope you enjoy your stay on FR, folks! :D
Four dragons left who need new homes~ :D
Four dragons left who need new homes~ :D
@kissmysunshine This is so awesome of you. May I get PeacockOre, and if it's not a bother, I'd love to rename him.
@kissmysunshine This is so awesome of you. May I get PeacockOre, and if it's not a bother, I'd love to rename him.
9653400.gif
@KissMySunshine
Hi there! Thanks for giving these darlings away. May I have #2 Lilac please?
@KissMySunshine
Hi there! Thanks for giving these darlings away. May I have #2 Lilac please?
@Megeara Sent your new draggie and a scroll of renaming~
@AnjoVerra No prollem, and, thank YOU for taking one home with you! I appreciate it! Sent your draggie!

Welcome to FR, guys. Enjoy your stay!
@Megeara Sent your new draggie and a scroll of renaming~
@AnjoVerra No prollem, and, thank YOU for taking one home with you! I appreciate it! Sent your draggie!

Welcome to FR, guys. Enjoy your stay!
#10 please? Also hi! I hope to make friends here on FR.
#10 please? Also hi! I hope to make friends here on FR.
8et5D0P.pngnWiQNX9.png
@Fitzmagus Sent your new draggie~ I, personally, am not looking for friends, and, I apologize for that. ;.; I'm just not social. However, I hope you find some great people to hang around with on here and that you enjoy your stay on FR.~
@Fitzmagus Sent your new draggie~ I, personally, am not looking for friends, and, I apologize for that. ;.; I'm just not social. However, I hope you find some great people to hang around with on here and that you enjoy your stay on FR.~
#10 ? @kissmysunshine
#10 ? @kissmysunshine
Wait, can I have the last one left then?
Wait, can I have the last one left then?
1 2 3