Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi, new member of the Water Flight.
My girlfriend and friends started playing this last welcome week and ended up dragging me into this. Not that I'm complaining, it looks fun. Anyway, I'm just a nerd looking forward to naming a bunch of dragons after Percy Jackson characters for no reason. Don't mind me. I also like writing, so my dragons are probably going to end up with a lot of lore or something. That's all I can think of to say right now.
My girlfriend and friends started playing this last welcome week and ended up dragging me into this. Not that I'm complaining, it looks fun. Anyway, I'm just a nerd looking forward to naming a bunch of dragons after Percy Jackson characters for no reason. Don't mind me. I also like writing, so my dragons are probably going to end up with a lot of lore or something. That's all I can think of to say right now.
@DemiDragon

Welcome! And bring on alllll the Percy Jackson character dragons! :D
@DemiDragon

Welcome! And bring on alllll the Percy Jackson character dragons! :D
QFXpYkj.png
Don't worry Percy Jackson, you'll have a bunch of dragos in no time.
Don't worry Percy Jackson, you'll have a bunch of dragos in no time.
@Astereae Thanks for the welcome! Nice to know there are other PJ fans here.

@NekoPrankster218 And by that I suppose you mean ones named after characters from a horrible, horrible, horror game?
@Astereae Thanks for the welcome! Nice to know there are other PJ fans here.

@NekoPrankster218 And by that I suppose you mean ones named after characters from a horrible, horrible, horror game?
@DemiDragon I've only read the initial series (and it's been a hot minute at that,) but I really loved the series! I'll have to come check out your dragons once you get some of them rolling. :D
@DemiDragon I've only read the initial series (and it's been a hot minute at that,) but I really loved the series! I'll have to come check out your dragons once you get some of them rolling. :D
QFXpYkj.png
@Astereae Yup! You should really check out the other books, they're fantastic!
@Astereae Yup! You should really check out the other books, they're fantastic!
@DemiDragon I really want to! I sort-of didn't realize there were more until recently. lol
@DemiDragon I really want to! I sort-of didn't realize there were more until recently. lol
QFXpYkj.png