Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128
HAPPY 4TH BDAY IM CRYING
HAPPY 4TH BDAY IM CRYING
ZNhRsiG.png

red-vs-blue-banner-790e71.jpg
I noticed that when you change dragons, it resets the skin. Assuming that the new dragon is the same breed/species, is there any way this could be changed so the skin remains?
I noticed that when you change dragons, it resets the skin. Assuming that the new dragon is the same breed/species, is there any way this could be changed so the skin remains?
CjZPX07.png
Not much for people who aren't as into dressing up and apparel, but still some nice stuff.
Not much for people who aren't as into dressing up and apparel, but still some nice stuff.
ccDyspX.png
Honestly, I just love the flight rising team so much. They do so much for everyone on the site, and are involved with them, I really like it :) one of the many good points of fr~
Honestly, I just love the flight rising team so much. They do so much for everyone on the site, and are involved with them, I really like it :) one of the many good points of fr~
Banner_Small.png
[img]https://pp.userapi.com/c617225/v617225808/1ecd8/Q2kdKxlf5uQ.jpg[/img]
Q2kdKxlf5uQ.jpg
AAAAAAAAHH YES <3

Happy 4th Birthday, FR. <3

AAAAAAAAHH YES <3

Happy 4th Birthday, FR. <3

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Happy Birthday!

I'm not into dressing my dragons much, but with this, I might start!

I'm afraid I've not read the other 102 pages, so this suggestion might have been made already, and if so, I apologize.

Would it be possible to equip sets? So if I type in Marksman's, I see that all of the Marksman's set appears. It would be so cool if there were another button down there that said "Equip All" and all the items would populate the next series of slots. It could give those of us who are fashion challenged a starting place, and then we might get hooked, and then we might start spending more treasure on apparel!
Happy Birthday!

I'm not into dressing my dragons much, but with this, I might start!

I'm afraid I've not read the other 102 pages, so this suggestion might have been made already, and if so, I apologize.

Would it be possible to equip sets? So if I type in Marksman's, I see that all of the Marksman's set appears. It would be so cool if there were another button down there that said "Equip All" and all the items would populate the next series of slots. It could give those of us who are fashion challenged a starting place, and then we might get hooked, and then we might start spending more treasure on apparel!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[center]my friend and I are currently hugging each other while dancing around in a circle [size=4]DRESSING ROOM[/size] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/c6/b3/bdc6b3ace7a4371206f3272b712946cf.gif[/img][/center]
my friend and I are currently hugging each other while dancing around in a circle
DRESSING ROOM

bdc6b3ace7a4371206f3272b712946cf.gif
what an absolutely stunning celebration!
what an absolutely stunning celebration!
I am literally teary-eyed, I'm so happy!
I am literally teary-eyed, I'm so happy!
Ooh, a pretty dragon!
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 127 128