Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Everyone!
Hello to all you wonderful people. I've been eyeing this for just a little while, so I'm happy to be able to finally join!

I love to read and write, so I'm definitely looking forwards to writing some lore behind my clan, maybe RPing. Plus I love video games and board games as well. Oh, and cook. Learning to draw, at least somewhat.

I'm pretty friendly, and I'd love to talk to you all, and I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone!
Hello to all you wonderful people. I've been eyeing this for just a little while, so I'm happy to be able to finally join!

I love to read and write, so I'm definitely looking forwards to writing some lore behind my clan, maybe RPing. Plus I love video games and board games as well. Oh, and cook. Learning to draw, at least somewhat.

I'm pretty friendly, and I'd love to talk to you all, and I'm looking forwards to meeting everyone!
@Frogmyre Hello, and welcome! Have a dragon and a surprise! (Sending you a CR!)
@Frogmyre Hello, and welcome! Have a dragon and a surprise! (Sending you a CR!)
tDeKDnH.png
@Frogmyre

Hello, and welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

I'm here to help with any questions you might have, if needed. Messages are always open!
@Frogmyre

Hello, and welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

I'm here to help with any questions you might have, if needed. Messages are always open!
lobx30c.jpg
@epicpython (I hope this tag works??)
Aaaa!! Thank you! Quite a lot, actually. The dragon is just super cute.

@Ghostifque
Thanks to you as well! If anything comes up, I'll be absolutely certain to send ya a message!
@epicpython (I hope this tag works??)
Aaaa!! Thank you! Quite a lot, actually. The dragon is just super cute.

@Ghostifque
Thanks to you as well! If anything comes up, I'll be absolutely certain to send ya a message!