Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 4th Anniversary Celebration!
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 127 128
Happy 4 years, FR! <3
Since opening day this game has given me a relaxing environment with DRAGONS! Honestly what more could you ask for?

I'm looking forward to future years and more growth, keep it up!
Happy 4 years, FR! <3
Since opening day this game has given me a relaxing environment with DRAGONS! Honestly what more could you ask for?

I'm looking forward to future years and more growth, keep it up!
output_43i3Yr.gif
AAAAAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!! Happy Anniversary everyone!! on another note, look at my bby =,v=, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31105458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311055/31105458_350.png[/img] [/url]
AAAAAAAAAAA IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary everyone!!

on another note, look at my bby =,v=,

31105458_350.png
windshieldr.pngwindb1.pngwindshieldl.png
Happy Anniversary!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES EVERYTHING IS SO HANDY AND BEAUTIFUL AAAAAA.
Happy Anniversary!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATES EVERYTHING IS SO HANDY AND BEAUTIFUL AAAAAA.
S5L97dq.gif
AMAZING
AMAZING
I'm crying everything about this update is perfect every single thing it is fantastic I need to breathe okay but then this

Thank you thank you THANK YOU FR STAFF AND ARTISTS, the dressing room is a blessing and the new apparel too and THE BUNDLES yes I can't -cryface- I love it and I know this post makes no sense but hey 8T
I'm crying everything about this update is perfect every single thing it is fantastic I need to breathe okay but then this

Thank you thank you THANK YOU FR STAFF AND ARTISTS, the dressing room is a blessing and the new apparel too and THE BUNDLES yes I can't -cryface- I love it and I know this post makes no sense but hey 8T
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
:O
This is awesome! Happy 4 year anniversary!
:O
This is awesome! Happy 4 year anniversary!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
I love you flightrising
I love you flightrising
Nqjrgqm.png
Looking pretty good! Love the new anniversary stuff :0
Looking pretty good! Love the new anniversary stuff :0
@Clya, there's an import skin tab at the verrrrrry bottom of all the apparel tabs. It's kinda hidden down there and looks just like the apparel tab. ^^
@Clya, there's an import skin tab at the verrrrrry bottom of all the apparel tabs. It's kinda hidden down there and looks just like the apparel tab. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

and now its in these moments that you regret going on a family trip all weekend because your poor spiral girl will never have her mystic sage set :')
and now its in these moments that you regret going on a family trip all weekend because your poor spiral girl will never have her mystic sage set :')
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Ryne (FFXIV fandragon)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 127 128