Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private rp w/ Kirin3~]
1 2
@Kirin3 just pinging you to the thread~ i'll put my character here first [b]Name:[/b] Raventail [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 24 moons [b]Rank:[/b] Warrior [b]Sexuality:[/b] L e s b i a n [b]Personality:[/b] Generally friendly and slightly eccentric. She's somewhat of a flirt but is easily flustered when feelings are reciprocated. She walked into a fox den accidentally once when she was an apprentice and her former mentor never lets her live it down. [b]Appearance:[/b] Gray tabby with yellow eyes and a darker face mask [img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i470/Hemi-The-Rebel/Cat_013_by_aussiegal7-1.jpg?t=1340837210.png[/img]
@Kirin3

just pinging you to the thread~

i'll put my character here first

Name: Raventail
Sexuality: L e s b i a n
Personality: Generally friendly and slightly eccentric. She's somewhat of a flirt but is easily flustered when feelings are reciprocated. She walked into a fox den accidentally once when she was an apprentice and her former mentor never lets her live it down.
Appearance: Gray tabby with yellow eyes and a darker face mask
Cat_013_by_aussiegal7-1.jpg?t=1340837210.png
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
Name: Quietstream Gender: Female Age: 23 moons Rank: Warrior Sexuality: Pretty Gay Personality: Usually happy and excitable, will talk for hours, and loves puns. If told a pick up line in joke format, will instantly be your friend. Scared of spiders. Appearance: White Tabby with grey markings around the face and feet with blue eyes [img]http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/1db9ffe8-8c08-4e48-99e0-b7abe8b4bc94/42c2674d-9b96-4cbb-8eaa-f0f0a0633170.jpg[/img]
Name: Quietstream
Sexuality: Pretty Gay
Personality: Usually happy and excitable, will talk for hours, and loves puns. If told a pick up line in joke format, will instantly be your friend. Scared of spiders.
Appearance: White Tabby with grey markings around the face and feet with blue eyes
42c2674d-9b96-4cbb-8eaa-f0f0a0633170.jpg
Raventail's eyes blinked open as morning light shone through the branches of the warriors den. She stretched padded out into the clearing of the camp, fur still rumpled from sleep. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and pondered what to eat for breakfast. There were a couple of stale mice and a blackbird from the evening patrol, which meant the morning hunting patrol would be heading out soon if they hadn't already.
Raventail's eyes blinked open as morning light shone through the branches of the warriors den. She stretched padded out into the clearing of the camp, fur still rumpled from sleep. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and pondered what to eat for breakfast. There were a couple of stale mice and a blackbird from the evening patrol, which meant the morning hunting patrol would be heading out soon if they hadn't already.
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
Quietstream sat in the corner of the warriors den, her eyes squinting against then light as she tried to resist wakefulness. Finally giving up, she stretched, her back arching and paws kneading the ground. She stumbled out of the den, not yet awake enough to be hungry, and not really looking where she was going as she meandered around.
Quietstream sat in the corner of the warriors den, her eyes squinting against then light as she tried to resist wakefulness. Finally giving up, she stretched, her back arching and paws kneading the ground. She stumbled out of the den, not yet awake enough to be hungry, and not really looking where she was going as she meandered around.
Spotting Quietstream stumbling blearily from the warrior's den, Raventail waved her tail in a friendly greeting. Quietstream was just as rumpled as Raventail was and her eyes were squinted grudgingly against the brightening light.

"Morning, Quietstream!" Raventail called, "Do you want to share this blackbird before the apprentices get up and eat everything?"
Spotting Quietstream stumbling blearily from the warrior's den, Raventail waved her tail in a friendly greeting. Quietstream was just as rumpled as Raventail was and her eyes were squinted grudgingly against the brightening light.

"Morning, Quietstream!" Raventail called, "Do you want to share this blackbird before the apprentices get up and eat everything?"
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
Noticing Raventail waving to her, she perked up, and at the mention of food, her stomach rumbled its way awake. She stumbled her way over.

"G'morning Raventail!" she said, her words still slightly blurred by sleep, "and sure, thank you"

Her whiskers twitched as she bumped her flank against the other and sat down.
Noticing Raventail waving to her, she perked up, and at the mention of food, her stomach rumbled its way awake. She stumbled her way over.

"G'morning Raventail!" she said, her words still slightly blurred by sleep, "and sure, thank you"

Her whiskers twitched as she bumped her flank against the other and sat down.
Raventail smiled back at Quietstream as she padded over and she took a bite of breakfast. She nudged the pale she-cat playfully in return for bumping against her flank, but she felt her ears warm despite herself.

"You look like you had a good sleep," she mewed mischievously, gesturing to an unkempt tuft of fur stick up at an awkward angle between Quietstream's ears.
Raventail smiled back at Quietstream as she padded over and she took a bite of breakfast. She nudged the pale she-cat playfully in return for bumping against her flank, but she felt her ears warm despite herself.

"You look like you had a good sleep," she mewed mischievously, gesturing to an unkempt tuft of fur stick up at an awkward angle between Quietstream's ears.
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
Quietstream grinned back at the other as she brushed some feathers off her mouth and whiskers and tried to fix her messy fur. Her tail twitched, trying to keep herself from getting flustered by how elegant Raventail looked despite just waking up. She then noticed that Raventail had a feather stuck to herself as well, right on the soft poof of her chest fur. She tried to hide a chuckle.

"Ah, if only." she said, almost wistfully, "I saw a spider last night and didn't fall asleep till the moon was high in the sky."
Quietstream grinned back at the other as she brushed some feathers off her mouth and whiskers and tried to fix her messy fur. Her tail twitched, trying to keep herself from getting flustered by how elegant Raventail looked despite just waking up. She then noticed that Raventail had a feather stuck to herself as well, right on the soft poof of her chest fur. She tried to hide a chuckle.

"Ah, if only." she said, almost wistfully, "I saw a spider last night and didn't fall asleep till the moon was high in the sky."
Raventail's eyes widened in exaggerated fear.

"A spider? It must have been as large as a cat to scare you that much!" Ravenflight teased, but she wasn't exactly fond of spiders either. She brushed the feather out of her chest fur and shook out her pelt. Dawnstep, the deputy, called over to the two of them.

"Would you two join the morning patrol?" he asked.
Raventail's eyes widened in exaggerated fear.

"A spider? It must have been as large as a cat to scare you that much!" Ravenflight teased, but she wasn't exactly fond of spiders either. She brushed the feather out of her chest fur and shook out her pelt. Dawnstep, the deputy, called over to the two of them.

"Would you two join the morning patrol?" he asked.
MeRaRba.png
ACOZFAh.png
hyhym.png
qjWV0vY.png
262.gif
Queitstream winced at the mention of a cat sized spider and then shuddered. She fallowed Raventail over to Dawnstep, glancing at Raventail before turning to the Deputy and nodding her agreement.

"I think i'll go, it would probably wake me up more than siting here in the warm sun," she once more glanced at her friend, "do you want to go too?"
Queitstream winced at the mention of a cat sized spider and then shuddered. She fallowed Raventail over to Dawnstep, glancing at Raventail before turning to the Deputy and nodding her agreement.

"I think i'll go, it would probably wake me up more than siting here in the warm sun," she once more glanced at her friend, "do you want to go too?"
1 2