Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Twin Rivers' Custom Accents and Skins
1 2 3 4
@ToodlesTamer - yes, you pay now. I usually use the payments received to send in the accent to be made. ^_^
@ToodlesTamer - yes, you pay now. I usually use the payments received to send in the accent to be made. ^_^
"Suddenly, Eldo felt very alone."
@prophecyecho sorry, somehow missed this post. Ok will send you the gems
@prophecyecho sorry, somehow missed this post. Ok will send you the gems
@phophecyecho, ok sent gems via a message. Thanks
@phophecyecho, ok sent gems via a message. Thanks
@phophecyecho
are you still open for customs?
@phophecyecho
are you still open for customs?
@prophecyecho

How's the skin printing going?
@prophecyecho

How's the skin printing going?
tumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.pngqfhaYao.pnghTGcEHS.png
@ProphecyEcho
Just a little tip; the gem/treasure ratio was about 1:1100 last time I checked, so by paying in treasure people are only paying about half the gem price. I don't want you to lose money.
@ProphecyEcho
Just a little tip; the gem/treasure ratio was about 1:1100 last time I checked, so by paying in treasure people are only paying about half the gem price. I don't want you to lose money.
@HaNaga - sorry, I haven't been on for a couple of days. Just waiting for the printing to come back so I can send them out. ^_^
@HaNaga - sorry, I haven't been on for a couple of days. Just waiting for the printing to come back so I can send them out. ^_^
Accents should be sent out. ^_^
Accents should be sent out. ^_^
@ProphecyEcho Hey there~ I see that 'Love Like Winter' was a custom, was wondering if the original commissioner said anything about reprints? I'd love a copy, but if it's a closed custom I understand!
@ProphecyEcho Hey there~ I see that 'Love Like Winter' was a custom, was wondering if the original commissioner said anything about reprints? I'd love a copy, but if it's a closed custom I understand!
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Endro - you will need to ask BlackandTan about ordering any copies of her custom.

@Gwendolyn - I am so sorry to have missed your post. If you are still interested, please message me.
@Endro - you will need to ask BlackandTan about ordering any copies of her custom.

@Gwendolyn - I am so sorry to have missed your post. If you are still interested, please message me.
1 2 3 4