Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | | Butterfly Coatls Hatchery | XXX Coatls
1 2 ... 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1855 1856
@Pennywhistle Could I reserve a hatchling from both new pairs?
@Pennywhistle Could I reserve a hatchling from both new pairs?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Pennywhistle

Could you reserve me the male grape i have to step out but will pick up after i get back.
@Pennywhistle

Could you reserve me the male grape i have to step out but will pick up after i get back.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@Pennywhistle
Holy cow, can you put on reserve for a smoke? O.O
I need so many new lair spaces
@Pennywhistle
Holy cow, can you put on reserve for a smoke? O.O
I need so many new lair spaces
49ad37d7a9c9d97184d1a45c335927bae802dc7c.giflm6Id7C.png

writer
dreamer
dragon hoarder

PbVFk5l.png
@kyrin18

You've got it! :D I'll add you to the list! (Just as soon as I create that list!)

@phatcat

Of course! I'll put him on hold, but I'll have a recorded voice letting him know that we'll be with him soon!
@kyrin18

You've got it! :D I'll add you to the list! (Just as soon as I create that list!)

@phatcat

Of course! I'll put him on hold, but I'll have a recorded voice letting him know that we'll be with him soon!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle

May I buy that triple robin?
And may I also be put on the Smoke and Mirrors pinglist?
@Pennywhistle

May I buy that triple robin?
And may I also be put on the Smoke and Mirrors pinglist?
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Pennywhistle

Oh my gosh, both new pairs are gorgeous! Could I reserve a Make A Splash coatl boy, please?
@Pennywhistle

Oh my gosh, both new pairs are gorgeous! Could I reserve a Make A Splash coatl boy, please?
@Pennywhistle Since I missed out on a cottoncandy this time, since only one was hatched, can I reserve one for the next mating? :D Either sex would be fine.
@Pennywhistle Since I missed out on a cottoncandy this time, since only one was hatched, can I reserve one for the next mating? :D Either sex would be fine.
bAMdmKk.png
@Pennywhistle
Can I buy the Ice boy please?
@Pennywhistle
Can I buy the Ice boy please?
@Pennywhistle

Beautiful hatchlings, as always! Sad face that there are no female horrors (eldritch pair), but on the sunny side, at least now I can briefly delay losing half a million to expand my lair to fit all the Coatls I keep letting myself add! ...On that note, can you add me to the reserve list for both the Smoke pair and the Splash pair? My self-control just fades further away with every hatchling I "can't resist" needing one of when you announce a new pair!

I love the 'Smoke and Mirrors' Coatls especially, they definitely have that blue-gray color of a British Blue cat just like you said! One of the reasons I love Coatls so much is because the baby Coatls remind me of a how a cat that feels comfortable around you will roll on its back and stretch and let you pet their tummy - it's the exact position Coatl hatchlings are in, basically. ^-^
@Pennywhistle

Beautiful hatchlings, as always! Sad face that there are no female horrors (eldritch pair), but on the sunny side, at least now I can briefly delay losing half a million to expand my lair to fit all the Coatls I keep letting myself add! ...On that note, can you add me to the reserve list for both the Smoke pair and the Splash pair? My self-control just fades further away with every hatchling I "can't resist" needing one of when you announce a new pair!

I love the 'Smoke and Mirrors' Coatls especially, they definitely have that blue-gray color of a British Blue cat just like you said! One of the reasons I love Coatls so much is because the baby Coatls remind me of a how a cat that feels comfortable around you will roll on its back and stretch and let you pet their tummy - it's the exact position Coatl hatchlings are in, basically. ^-^
Moonwatcher
Arcane
@Pennywhistle
OK, just wanted to make sure. :D Yes, they definitely need to think BIG nests. LOL
@Pennywhistle
OK, just wanted to make sure. :D Yes, they definitely need to think BIG nests. LOL
bAMdmKk.png
1 2 ... 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1855 1856