Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help me get back to drawing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Toyotamahime

Aww, I'm sorry :(
But hey, maybe this is a good opportunity to learn how to draw from your shoulder, rather then your wrist! It's kind of tiring and takes practice, but in art school they teach that is the "right" way to draw. But do whatever is the most fun and comfortable!

That's a really nice one btw!
@Toyotamahime

Aww, I'm sorry :(
But hey, maybe this is a good opportunity to learn how to draw from your shoulder, rather then your wrist! It's kind of tiring and takes practice, but in art school they teach that is the "right" way to draw. But do whatever is the most fun and comfortable!

That's a really nice one btw!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@Toyotamahime

Im sorry to hear about your block! (And your hand) ive never had artists block because im not really an artist, but when ever I dont know what to draw i just draw a circle and then more lines and circles anywhere that looks nice... eventually it starts looking like something and a start drawing from there XD

IF you find my girl Perdita (first one on first page) inspiring then I'd love art of her, if not, don't worry about it :) Also! If you are in the mood for drawing puppies i have a couple simple dog OCs i can show ya :)

Best of luck to you!!
@Toyotamahime

Im sorry to hear about your block! (And your hand) ive never had artists block because im not really an artist, but when ever I dont know what to draw i just draw a circle and then more lines and circles anywhere that looks nice... eventually it starts looking like something and a start drawing from there XD

IF you find my girl Perdita (first one on first page) inspiring then I'd love art of her, if not, don't worry about it :) Also! If you are in the mood for drawing puppies i have a couple simple dog OCs i can show ya :)

Best of luck to you!!
8efivoV.pngNAGBQEx.gif4GipHhE.png
@ToyotamaHime

That's terrible! I'm sorry to hear it. But hey, you can still draw. If not with your proper hand, try to teach yourself with your other hand. :)

Please don't strain yourself! I hope everything works out in the end.
@ToyotamaHime

That's terrible! I'm sorry to hear it. But hey, you can still draw. If not with your proper hand, try to teach yourself with your other hand. :)

Please don't strain yourself! I hope everything works out in the end.
@toyotamahime
oh my gosh!! im so sorry about your hand, dead bone(bone?) or not! take as long as you need <3
@toyotamahime
oh my gosh!! im so sorry about your hand, dead bone(bone?) or not! take as long as you need <3
@ToyotamaHime

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear about that! Tasks as long as you need and I hope that everything will work out!!!
@ToyotamaHime

Oh my I'm so sorry to hear about that! Tasks as long as you need and I hope that everything will work out!!!
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@ToyotamaHime,

I hope your wrist gets better! Kudos for working through it; that takes some serious dedication!

Your latest sketch of Rho is amazing! I think it's my favorite, but please don't feel obligated to rush.
@ToyotamaHime,

I hope your wrist gets better! Kudos for working through it; that takes some serious dedication!

Your latest sketch of Rho is amazing! I think it's my favorite, but please don't feel obligated to rush.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@hinatot @Jodjo @Doog87 @Ecruteak@Deathspecter @GreyWardenNova@UnderTheRedHood @Picci @Moosey@catacatamelia @HereBeeDragons @Kitiara (im working on Rho today!) @PiecesOsky @RunicFoxx @ThorWinchester @DragonFilms@QuarterHeavy @Blackshadow1 @CayCay@ShadowFlamel Guess who's back in the hospital? Yes me nn" I've been in the hospital for the last two weeks and will have to stay another week even tho I am FINALLY feeling better. My mother is bringing me my art supplies today so that I can work a little on your dragons, in the meanwhile have a photo of my sick face because I really have nothing else to give you :( sorry!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ApbHWEt.jpg[/img]
@hinatot @Jodjo @Doog87 @Ecruteak@Deathspecter @GreyWardenNova@UnderTheRedHood @Picci @Moosey@catacatamelia @HereBeeDragons @Kitiara (im working on Rho today!) @PiecesOsky
@RunicFoxx @ThorWinchester @DragonFilms@QuarterHeavy @Blackshadow1 @CayCay@ShadowFlamel

Guess who's back in the hospital? Yes me nn" I've been in the hospital for the last two weeks and will have to stay another week even tho I am FINALLY feeling better. My mother is bringing me my art supplies today so that I can work a little on your dragons, in the meanwhile have a photo of my sick face because I really have nothing else to give you :( sorry!!!

ApbHWEt.jpg
[url=https://dragcave.net/view/mnoeRmnoeR.gif[/url][/indent]
Awww I'm so sorry. *hugs you* I hope everything turns out okay.
Awww I'm so sorry. *hugs you* I hope everything turns out okay.
I'm sending my dragon doctor to help you get well quickly! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31910056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319101/31910056_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm sending my dragon doctor to help you get well quickly!

31910056_350.png
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
@ToyotamaHime
are you still taking these? C:
@ToyotamaHime
are you still taking these? C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9