Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] XXY Obs/crim PERMABABY[DONE]
[center]Hi I'm just trying to find a home for this sleepy permababy [b](ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL) [/b] Obsidian Crystal -- Obsidian Facet -- Crimson Glimmer unbred. Matching eyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29808679] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298087/29808679_350.png[/img] [/url] starting bid: 50g current bid: 50g - Konanesta min bid: 10g auto buy: 350g snipe guard: 2 hours end date: June 3rd 00:00 FR time ping me & user you outbid. LDP: Konanesta Currency: gem:treasure @ 1:1000.[/center]
Hi I'm just trying to find a home for this sleepy permababy (ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL)

Obsidian Crystal -- Obsidian Facet -- Crimson Glimmer

unbred.

Matching eyes

29808679_350.png

starting bid: 50g
current bid: 50g - Konanesta
min bid: 10g
auto buy: 350g
snipe guard: 2 hours
end date: June 3rd 00:00 FR time

ping me & user you outbid.

LDP: Konanesta

Currency: gem:treasure @ 1:1000.
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
@Cycada
what a cutie! I'll do starting bid, and ask for a last day ping please :)
@Cycada
what a cutie! I'll do starting bid, and ask for a last day ping please :)
1st Gen Wanted: Obsidian/any/White-Ice

Formerly known as: konanesta

Hatchery: Celestial G2 Imps
@konanesta

Thank you! I put you on the ldp as well ^u^
@konanesta

Thank you! I put you on the ldp as well ^u^
Friendly reminder to drink some water, do some stretches and remember that you are important and that you should take care of yourself.
@Konanesta

Hi there! Your bid won and if you're still interested I'll go ahead and set up the CR ^u^
@Konanesta

Hi there! Your bid won and if you're still interested I'll go ahead and set up the CR ^u^