Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
I'd like to nominate my dear Scarlett. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23764034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237641/23764034_350.png[/img] [/url] Scarlett was a character of mine long before she was a dragon, she was my first character actually. I started developing her and writing about her in 7th grade, so seven or eight years ago. She has lots of art references in her bio, but because she's so important to me, I'm always looking for more. Scarlett's mother died when she was six, and she was essentially raised by her older brother. When she was ten, she joined a group of young thieves in the hope of helping out with money, and at fourteen, she accidentally killed a man she was stealing from. She ended up stealing a small ship with the help of the rest of the group, and they eventually became pirates. She has schizophrenia and paranoia, she often hears voices telling her to do awful things, and they only grew stronger with age, she tries her hardest to ignore them... but one night she killed one of her two newborn children, and everything hit her. A mermaid like creature she calls the 'Spirit of the Ocean' began dictating many things she did, causing her to completely go over the edge. She was eventually caught and hung, but somehow escaped, and no one knows how or where she is. She always has a crow feather in her hat, and her hands are badly scarred with burns. There's mood writing in her bio about her along with references. Thanks for considering my girl!
I'd like to nominate my dear Scarlett.

23764034_350.png

Scarlett was a character of mine long before she was a dragon, she was my first character actually. I started developing her and writing about her in 7th grade, so seven or eight years ago. She has lots of art references in her bio, but because she's so important to me, I'm always looking for more.

Scarlett's mother died when she was six, and she was essentially raised by her older brother. When she was ten, she joined a group of young thieves in the hope of helping out with money, and at fourteen, she accidentally killed a man she was stealing from. She ended up stealing a small ship with the help of the rest of the group, and they eventually became pirates.

She has schizophrenia and paranoia, she often hears voices telling her to do awful things, and they only grew stronger with age, she tries her hardest to ignore them... but one night she killed one of her two newborn children, and everything hit her. A mermaid like creature she calls the 'Spirit of the Ocean' began dictating many things she did, causing her to completely go over the edge. She was eventually caught and hung, but somehow escaped, and no one knows how or where she is.

She always has a crow feather in her hat, and her hands are badly scarred with burns. There's mood writing in her bio about her along with references.

Thanks for considering my girl!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28530780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285308/28530780_350.png[/img] [/url] If possible, I'd like to have Torram be done! Torram is the witch of the Clan - however, unlike Aurash, he does not dabble in black magic and prefers charms and spells that he can show off to his friends, which is the entire Clan as he loves socializing. He is incredibly mischievous and loves playing practical jokes on his more serious clanmates with the hatchlings close behind (Cerberus tries to reprimand him for being a bad influence, but he can never seem to get through to him). He is never seen without his cloak, staff, hat, and familiar. His familiar can always be seen wandering the lair, and you know when you see the Sparrowmouse, Torram is not close behind. He always puts his clanmembers before him, often going a bit without eating so his other clanmates can eat. He is almost never seen in a bad mood, and when he is angry he tends to emit an aura of sorts. However, even though he is seemingly always upbeat and cheerful, Torram avoids talking about where he came from - a Shadow clan. The other dragons don't ask him about it (they know Torram's closer friends - Ghoul, Fortuna, and Sorak - would not react happily if they heard about someone bugging him), so they stay away from that topic. His hat sometimes covers his deep purple eyes, masking what he is thinking. Most dragons are glad he's on their side. For more visual ideas: Maybe his gembond could be vitiligo or scars? However, other than that feel free to go wild! Thank you for reading!

28530780_350.png

If possible, I'd like to have Torram be done!
Torram is the witch of the Clan - however, unlike Aurash, he does not dabble in black magic and prefers charms and spells that he can show off to his friends, which is the entire Clan as he loves socializing. He is incredibly mischievous and loves playing practical jokes on his more serious clanmates with the hatchlings close behind (Cerberus tries to reprimand him for being a bad influence, but he can never seem to get through to him). He is never seen without his cloak, staff, hat, and familiar. His familiar can always be seen wandering the lair, and you know when you see the Sparrowmouse, Torram is not close behind. He always puts his clanmembers before him, often going a bit without eating so his other clanmates can eat. He is almost never seen in a bad mood, and when he is angry he tends to emit an aura of sorts. However, even though he is seemingly always upbeat and cheerful, Torram avoids talking about where he came from - a Shadow clan. The other dragons don't ask him about it (they know Torram's closer friends - Ghoul, Fortuna, and Sorak - would not react happily if they heard about someone bugging him), so they stay away from that topic. His hat sometimes covers his deep purple eyes, masking what he is thinking. Most dragons are glad he's on their side.

For more visual ideas: Maybe his gembond could be vitiligo or scars? However, other than that feel free to go wild!
Thank you for reading!
+3 fr time
he/him
pinging me is ok!
friends of my youth, when shall we meet again?
f2u_moon_by_lacedjewel-db1e4cw.png
Wow! These responses are so beautiful, I can't wait to pick some people! (Wish I could do them all TT^TT)
Wow! These responses are so beautiful, I can't wait to pick some people! (Wish I could do them all TT^TT)
User previously known as CoffeeCrow
I'd love something for my baby here ^^ He has lore a a pic for reference in his bio ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31616742] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316168/31616742_350.png[/img] [/url] He's one of my favorite ^^ He is special to me because I really love his colors and his lore makes his even special to me because I love bards (professional storytellers)
I'd love something for my baby here ^^ He has lore a a pic for reference in his bio ^^

31616742_350.png

He's one of my favorite ^^ He is special to me because I really love his colors and his lore makes his even special to me because I love bards (professional storytellers)
Bump!
Bump!
This is ShadowSky. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/307640/30763979_350.png[/img] [/url] He is really important to me, for my lair, maybe not that much. He is the son of shade, the parents listed on his page adopted him. Being the descendant of the Shade, he can change form. I'm a human form, he has dark purple eyes and pale skin. He loves spying and sometimes steals. As a hatchling, he was not noticed because of his adoptive siblings and never noticed. It made it easy to be a spy. He was small and agile as a hatchling. He would use his large wings to cover his bright glowing runes. Also, as a human he had a large, black cape so he would crouch down and cover his pale body with it as he spied on others.
This is ShadowSky.
30763979_350.png
[/url]

He is really important to me, for my lair, maybe not that much. He is the son of shade, the parents listed on his page adopted him. Being the descendant of the Shade, he can change form.
I'm a human form, he has dark purple eyes and pale skin. He loves spying and sometimes steals. As a hatchling, he was not noticed because of his adoptive siblings and never noticed. It made it easy to be a spy. He was small and agile as a hatchling. He would use his large wings to cover his bright glowing runes. Also, as a human he had a large, black cape so he would crouch down and cover his pale body with it as he spied on others.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24037604] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240377/24037604_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's Rayna, a shapeshifter! She's got a bio. She's very young (in lore, anyway), and pretty naive. She came to Luromai to develop her magic further, and of course make new friends. So far, she's become close friends with Kyele, Deepshine, and Ebony. She used to be rivals with Electra, who shunned her, but after sharing an adventure in Dreyweyr they're neutral. Jasper is the only dragon who she actually hates anymore, due to his constant pranks that she always falls for because she puts too much trust into believing he can change. She dreams of becoming an artist someday, but currently her art's nothing much to look at. I want art for her because, in my lore, she's somewhat of a main character. I like writing for her because she's not much like me, and it's nice to get a view from new eyes. As for ideas...I don't have many. Her amulet is a must-have, somewhere, and I think she'd look best wearing casual clothes. Jeans, t-shirt, and that kind of stuff. She has green eyes. As for rest of physical appearance, I don't really know.

24037604_350.png

Here's Rayna, a shapeshifter!

She's got a bio. She's very young (in lore, anyway), and pretty naive. She came to Luromai to develop her magic further, and of course make new friends. So far, she's become close friends with Kyele, Deepshine, and Ebony. She used to be rivals with Electra, who shunned her, but after sharing an adventure in Dreyweyr they're neutral. Jasper is the only dragon who she actually hates anymore, due to his constant pranks that she always falls for because she puts too much trust into believing he can change. She dreams of becoming an artist someday, but currently her art's nothing much to look at.

I want art for her because, in my lore, she's somewhat of a main character. I like writing for her because she's not much like me, and it's nice to get a view from new eyes.

As for ideas...I don't have many. Her amulet is a must-have, somewhere, and I think she'd look best wearing casual clothes. Jeans, t-shirt, and that kind of stuff. She has green eyes. As for rest of physical appearance, I don't really know.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29213549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292136/29213549_350.png[/img] [/url] He has lore which is long. A bit too long to post here so feel free to check it out for inspiration. Basically he is a Strong, shy, and very hard working metalsmith that doesn't quit until the job is done. He works the forge along side Akotosh and his runes glow bright when he works. I got him a few days ago from someone that was giving him away. I just love how the metal colored runes stand out on the crimson. He needs some art work to help brighten and add color to his bio. His bio is currently under construction. I love Gijinka art, but it can sometimes be a bit expensive.

29213549_350.png

He has lore which is long. A bit too long to post here so feel free to check it out for inspiration. Basically he is a Strong, shy, and very hard working metalsmith that doesn't quit until the job is done. He works the forge along side Akotosh and his runes glow bright when he works. I got him a few days ago from someone that was giving him away. I just love how the metal colored runes stand out on the crimson. He needs some art work to help brighten and add color to his bio. His bio is currently under construction. I love Gijinka art, but it can sometimes be a bit expensive.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
I'm having some real trouble choosing which of you will get the free pieces, many of these dragons are so inspiring! I'll announce who gets them today, most likely but id love to take my time working on the winning pieces.
I'm having some real trouble choosing which of you will get the free pieces, many of these dragons are so inspiring! I'll announce who gets them today, most likely but id love to take my time working on the winning pieces.
1 2