Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed for now
1 2 3
@FaenAglar Can I get 100 gems please?
@FaenAglar Can I get 100 gems please?
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer
Yes, you can certainly get 100 gems! Send the treasure and then I will send the gems!
@phee
After giving Wintaer her 100 gems, I will have 726 gems left. They are all yours if you would like them!
@Wintaer
Yes, you can certainly get 100 gems! Send the treasure and then I will send the gems!
@phee
After giving Wintaer her 100 gems, I will have 726 gems left. They are all yours if you would like them!
@FaenAglar any possibility you'd still have 347 gems left? If so id love to buy them from you with 104100 treasure
@FaenAglar any possibility you'd still have 347 gems left? If so id love to buy them from you with 104100 treasure
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Kyotosorae
It will depend on if user phee would like the remainder of my gems. I will give them the option first, since they posted first, but if not I will let you know!
@Kyotosorae
It will depend on if user phee would like the remainder of my gems. I will give them the option first, since they posted first, but if not I will let you know!
@FaenAglar sure thing :3!
@FaenAglar sure thing :3!
@faenaglar
Uh, okay! I was under the impression that it was first come first serve, but since we're at this point anyway, I'll take 665 of your remaining gems. Thanks for your patience, I'll send the treasure over presently!
@faenaglar
Uh, okay! I was under the impression that it was first come first serve, but since we're at this point anyway, I'll take 665 of your remaining gems. Thanks for your patience, I'll send the treasure over presently!
@Wintaer
I'm just checking to see if you still want the gems. I'm only rushing you because I have another user who is interested and I do not want to leave that user waiting for too long without an answer. Thank you!
@Wintaer
I'm just checking to see if you still want the gems. I'm only rushing you because I have another user who is interested and I do not want to leave that user waiting for too long without an answer. Thank you!
@phee
That sounds good to me! Sorry, normally I do first come first serve but you and Wintaer posted almost simultaneously, so I figured to be fair I should offer Wintaer the 100 gems as well. Thank you for your understanding! If you go ahead and send the treasure I will send the gems!
@phee
That sounds good to me! Sorry, normally I do first come first serve but you and Wintaer posted almost simultaneously, so I figured to be fair I should offer Wintaer the 100 gems as well. Thank you for your understanding! If you go ahead and send the treasure I will send the gems!
@Kyotosorae
I am still unsure about one of the users who asked for gems, but either way I definitely have 59 gems if you would like them. There may or may not be another 100 could still be for sale. I'm not positive. But I can definitely sell you the 59 for 17,700 treasure. Just let me know!!
@Kyotosorae
I am still unsure about one of the users who asked for gems, but either way I definitely have 59 gems if you would like them. There may or may not be another 100 could still be for sale. I'm not positive. But I can definitely sell you the 59 for 17,700 treasure. Just let me know!!
@FaenAglar fair enough :3 nice to see that you gave everyone equal possibility to get the gems they wanted! PM'ing you the treasure now.
@FaenAglar fair enough :3 nice to see that you gave everyone equal possibility to get the gems they wanted! PM'ing you the treasure now.
1 2 3