Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | SWAP-A-DROP-A-DRAG
1 2 3
@NatureTundraLair
Hello!! I love your drag but same thing as I said to SuperHedgi12, I don't think it'll belong in my lair. But I would love to offer a price for the drag u like? Same price too, how's 10kt? As long as u promise to love her. Plz
@NatureTundraLair
Hello!! I love your drag but same thing as I said to SuperHedgi12, I don't think it'll belong in my lair. But I would love to offer a price for the drag u like? Same price too, how's 10kt? As long as u promise to love her. Plz

~Your Ticket To Our uTeapartyu~ ---->
jIzvU.jpg

~Welcome~
@FrostedRose

Ah, I'm only looking to swap my boy, sorry. But if you have any dragons you would swap out for my boy I would happily trade you! :)
@FrostedRose

Ah, I'm only looking to swap my boy, sorry. But if you have any dragons you would swap out for my boy I would happily trade you! :)
@naturetundralair
Would you swap her for Laz? I would actually give you 2 drags, any that's on AH.
@naturetundralair
Would you swap her for Laz? I would actually give you 2 drags, any that's on AH.

jIzvU.jpg

~Welcome~
@FrostedRose

Laz and Ruby were actually just taken already, I'm sorry!
@FrostedRose

Laz and Ruby were actually just taken already, I'm sorry!
@naturetundralair
Any drag you want for glamorous and sibya?
@naturetundralair
Any drag you want for glamorous and sibya?

jIzvU.jpg

~Welcome~
@FrostedRose

Glamorous was just adopted ;^^ and I think I'll keep Sibya, thank you for the offer though!
@FrostedRose

Glamorous was just adopted ;^^ and I think I'll keep Sibya, thank you for the offer though!
!
!

jIzvU.jpg

~Welcome~
@frostedrose would you be willing to trade me [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21644044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216441/21644044_350.png[/img] [/url] for any dragon in my lair?
@frostedrose would you be willing to trade me

21644044_350.png

for any dragon in my lair?
@counterpunch49

That dragon doesn't belong to me, it belongs to @FrostedRose. :)
@counterpunch49

That dragon doesn't belong to me, it belongs to @FrostedRose. :)
@naturetundralair sorry for the confusion
@naturetundralair sorry for the confusion
1 2 3