Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hello @TorinnBarrinn and @pitsisiipi and welcome to my private breeding request. Sorry about the random ping but you two happen to have the only two unexalted dragons with the colors I'm looking for. The dragons are TorinnBarrinn's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28813392]Jill[/url] and pitsisiipi's [url=flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31354137]Mathas[/url]. I am of course willing to provide exchange dragons and/or another security deposit of your choice as well as a 'stud fee' if you so desire. In case you're curious here's what the dragon I'm looking for would (eventually) look like: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=1&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=10&winggene=9&wings=94&auth=012a149157f9770b0403a20c7b0b5817bfcbd5f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Thanks in advance for considering my request and I apologize if I've bothered you with it. °w°
Hello @TorinnBarrinn and @pitsisiipi and welcome to my private breeding request. Sorry about the random ping but you two happen to have the only two unexalted dragons with the colors I'm looking for. The dragons are TorinnBarrinn's Jill and pitsisiipi's Mathas. I am of course willing to provide exchange dragons and/or another security deposit of your choice as well as a 'stud fee' if you so desire.

In case you're curious here's what the dragon I'm looking for would (eventually) look like:
dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=11&breed=5&element=1&gender=1&tert=107&tertgene=10&winggene=9&wings=94&auth=012a149157f9770b0403a20c7b0b5817bfcbd5f9&dummyext=prev.png

Thanks in advance for considering my request and I apologize if I've bothered you with it. °w°
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
Hello!

I can sell/exchange Mathas if that helps you! c:
Hello!

I can sell/exchange Mathas if that helps you! c:
Oh wow @pitsisiipi buying or trading you for Mathas would be great too if you no longer want him! You can take a look in my lair and anything on pages 6-8 with no familiar is available except the very last two coatls (I'm lending a nest to someone who wants Wind eyes). I'm also willing to breed a dragon for you if any of my mated pairs catches your interest. The mated pairs are all next to each other and usually are obvious.

If you'd rather sell him than make an exchange then just let me know what price you would like!

I'm so glad you wrote back! I was starting to think you both had stopped playing altogether. ^w^ Your message really made my day.
Oh wow @pitsisiipi buying or trading you for Mathas would be great too if you no longer want him! You can take a look in my lair and anything on pages 6-8 with no familiar is available except the very last two coatls (I'm lending a nest to someone who wants Wind eyes). I'm also willing to breed a dragon for you if any of my mated pairs catches your interest. The mated pairs are all next to each other and usually are obvious.

If you'd rather sell him than make an exchange then just let me know what price you would like!

I'm so glad you wrote back! I was starting to think you both had stopped playing altogether. ^w^ Your message really made my day.
He's not my favorite one so I'm willing to give him to you if it helps you and makes you happier!! I will take a look of your lair and see if there's a dragon I'd like! If not then I will think a reasonable price!

Mathas was just in breeding with some of my dragons so unfortunately you have to wait a bit before you can do the breeding, sorry for that :c

I had a long pause but I'm back. Sorry that you had to wait fof my answer so long :c
He's not my favorite one so I'm willing to give him to you if it helps you and makes you happier!! I will take a look of your lair and see if there's a dragon I'd like! If not then I will think a reasonable price!

Mathas was just in breeding with some of my dragons so unfortunately you have to wait a bit before you can do the breeding, sorry for that :c

I had a long pause but I'm back. Sorry that you had to wait fof my answer so long :c
@pitsisiipi Okay great! I hope you find a dragon you like or if not I'm happy to buy Mathas from you. I don't mind that he's not RTB since I have no idea when I'll be able to find him a mate with such rare colors.

Welcome back to FR! If there's anything I can do to help you catch up on what you missed let me know. And no worries on the wait -- I was planning to wait at least a week before I worried since you and TorinnBarrinn were both inactive. Lucky timing! ^w^
@pitsisiipi Okay great! I hope you find a dragon you like or if not I'm happy to buy Mathas from you. I don't mind that he's not RTB since I have no idea when I'll be able to find him a mate with such rare colors.

Welcome back to FR! If there's anything I can do to help you catch up on what you missed let me know. And no worries on the wait -- I was planning to wait at least a week before I worried since you and TorinnBarrinn were both inactive. Lucky timing! ^w^
Sorry to pester you @pitsisiipi but are you still around and planning to either sell or trade Mathas to me...?
Sorry to pester you @pitsisiipi but are you still around and planning to either sell or trade Mathas to me...?