Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [closed for now]
1 2
@galacta I can buy you a WC a scroll if you want :3
@galacta I can buy you a WC a scroll if you want :3
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
@morau Are you in the ice flight? Does it cost you less? I can send over what I have. I also have some sprockets if you want those. ;_; I would love the discount!
@morau Are you in the ice flight? Does it cost you less? I can send over what I have. I also have some sprockets if you want those. ;_; I would love the discount!
@galacta Lol Nope I just have 1.2 mil sitting under my name :/ I'm very frugal.
@galacta Lol Nope I just have 1.2 mil sitting under my name :/ I'm very frugal.
@morau Frugal AND generous, apparently! i don't know how I could repay you, but i would love a scroll obviously. Thank you for offering! What can i do for you? ♥
@morau Frugal AND generous, apparently! i don't know how I could repay you, but i would love a scroll obviously. Thank you for offering! What can i do for you? ♥
Also, you have got some of the most gorgeous dragons i've ever seen! DAT TRON.
Also, you have got some of the most gorgeous dragons i've ever seen! DAT TRON.
@galacta Lol Nuttin. I'll have to buy it after I get rid of my extra hatchlings :3 I like have money and I don't like watching it go all away D:
@galacta Lol Nuttin. I'll have to buy it after I get rid of my extra hatchlings :3 I like have money and I don't like watching it go all away D:
@morau if you're sure ;_; I can't thank you enough! I could draw you something, or send you extra sprockets or offer you eggs/breeding rights idk. Thank you very much! You have made my night.
@morau if you're sure ;_; I can't thank you enough! I could draw you something, or send you extra sprockets or offer you eggs/breeding rights idk. Thank you very much! You have made my night.
Hey @galacta ! Can I have:
Faina
Please?
Hey @galacta ! Can I have:
Faina
Please?
1 2