Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Why'd you choose your username?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I tried to sign up at Twitter under Negative_Zer0, but it switched the name around to Zer0_negative. I liked it better; Infinity either way, I suppose!
I tried to sign up at Twitter under Negative_Zer0, but it switched the name around to Zer0_negative. I liked it better; Infinity either way, I suppose!
148.gif
I like people who don't take the world seriously.
I like people who don't take the world seriously.
sHuXwiz.png
because memes are life
because memes are life
My brother is an aspiring videogame designer, and he goes by the Clockwork Canine. That came to be due to our original idea, based off of my own character, Salvador (a man with a pocket watch for a head). Along that same thread, I'm Anachronic Cobra. I misspelled it and don't have the gems to fix it.

anachronic
/?æn??kr?n?k/
adjective
out of chronological order or out of date

Something such as a flashback or flashforward.
My brother is an aspiring videogame designer, and he goes by the Clockwork Canine. That came to be due to our original idea, based off of my own character, Salvador (a man with a pocket watch for a head). Along that same thread, I'm Anachronic Cobra. I misspelled it and don't have the gems to fix it.

anachronic
/?æn??kr?n?k/
adjective
out of chronological order or out of date

Something such as a flashback or flashforward.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
When I was 5 everything on AJ was taken, so I decided that I needed to make up a name that was unique so I could play AJ. My aunt had bought a pearl necklace at the time and it had a gold chain. So I just made this up, and I have been using it ever since c:
When I was 5 everything on AJ was taken, so I decided that I needed to make up a name that was unique so I could play AJ. My aunt had bought a pearl necklace at the time and it had a gold chain. So I just made this up, and I have been using it ever since c:
It means "wicked" in Latin. I sound so Edgy tm when I say that but I only chose it because it was a word we were learning in class at the time I had to choose a username for something else and... It just kinda stuck for a lot of my social media. At least it sounds pretty.
It means "wicked" in Latin. I sound so Edgy tm when I say that but I only chose it because it was a word we were learning in class at the time I had to choose a username for something else and... It just kinda stuck for a lot of my social media. At least it sounds pretty.
No clue... And so I just picked the first thing in my mind, which was above the bar to type my username. And 'An' as I dislike to use two capital letters next to each other
No clue... And so I just picked the first thing in my mind, which was above the bar to type my username. And 'An' as I dislike to use two capital letters next to each other
because undertale
because undertale
I wanted a username that started with a C and ended with a T

from there I opened a dictionary and picked random words starting with the desired letters until I found something I thought sounded nice together.
I wanted a username that started with a C and ended with a T

from there I opened a dictionary and picked random words starting with the desired letters until I found something I thought sounded nice together.
non_binary_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4nim.pngtumblr_inline_ovbolpuURZ1tlftvc_540.giflesbian_pixel_flag_by_kalicodeshark-dap4rld.png
Avanari has been my go to name for pretty much everything since, well, forever. My first, and main, character in a game I like to play called World of Warcraft her name was Avanari. Then I got a new Pokémon game and put Avanari in for that too an so on. So I guess it just kinda stuck.... luckily it's not a common name so I can use it every time!
Avanari has been my go to name for pretty much everything since, well, forever. My first, and main, character in a game I like to play called World of Warcraft her name was Avanari. Then I got a new Pokémon game and put Avanari in for that too an so on. So I guess it just kinda stuck.... luckily it's not a common name so I can use it every time!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15