Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello c:
Hai! I'm quite new here, I joined yesterday. I heard about this site from Zokni (spam her when you get the chance :J ) aaand umm.. I'm not good at introductions. :s
I'm a bit shy, and I don't always like to talk with others, but I'm mainly friendly. You can throw me a message if you think so o:
I'm in love with horses, wolves and of course dragons and with every other animal lol but nah c:
I also watch anime, a few of my favorites are Yoi, AssClass, Hxh, Noragami, etc.
I'm not sure what else can I say, so I think I'll end here..Have a nice day x3

Hai! I'm quite new here, I joined yesterday. I heard about this site from Zokni (spam her when you get the chance :J ) aaand umm.. I'm not good at introductions. :s
I'm a bit shy, and I don't always like to talk with others, but I'm mainly friendly. You can throw me a message if you think so o:
I'm in love with horses, wolves and of course dragons and with every other animal lol but nah c:
I also watch anime, a few of my favorites are Yoi, AssClass, Hxh, Noragami, etc.
I'm not sure what else can I say, so I think I'll end here..Have a nice day x3

@Khorem ~ Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the site. Don't worry, I'm actually a bit shy myself, but my PMs are always open if you'd like to chat or need a hand :D

I'd recommend heading over to the forums and checking out the guides section if you haven't already, just so you've got a few basics so it might make your life easier in the future.

Welp that's all I got since I kinda suck but yeah, welcome to Flight Rising!

P.S: You picked a nice flight!
@Khorem ~ Greetings and salutations! Welcome to the site. Don't worry, I'm actually a bit shy myself, but my PMs are always open if you'd like to chat or need a hand :D

I'd recommend heading over to the forums and checking out the guides section if you haven't already, just so you've got a few basics so it might make your life easier in the future.

Welp that's all I got since I kinda suck but yeah, welcome to Flight Rising!

P.S: You picked a nice flight!
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
@khorem

Welcome!
@khorem

Welcome!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@SapphireFire @ChillInAForest Thank you guys :)
@SapphireFire @ChillInAForest Thank you guys :)