Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | In Dancing Mockery (closed)
1 2 3
(Ty @Sylveadiff

And before I start roleplaying do you mind telling me where this takes place?)
(Ty @Sylveadiff

And before I start roleplaying do you mind telling me where this takes place?)
@AroeFoax248 I didn't really consider aside from forest as the sort of forest I wanted doesn't really place it into any particularly recognizable flight territory, so for the sake of accessibility I am going to place this somewhere on the light side of the south light/shadow border.))
@AroeFoax248 I didn't really consider aside from forest as the sort of forest I wanted doesn't really place it into any particularly recognizable flight territory, so for the sake of accessibility I am going to place this somewhere on the light side of the south light/shadow border.))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
(@Sylveadiff Alrighty, thank you ^^)

The purple fae had traveled quite a distance, searching for materials that she could bring back to her clan. Lilric looked around, her bright green eyes searching for something before continuing to take off, still fluttering close to the ground. 'How long have a been away from the clan again? Two days? Three?' she thought before landing on a funny looking tree. Her wings sort of ached from flying for a long time so she collapsed against the tree trunk, on a branch that was bristled with darkened needles. But as she took in her surroundings, she saw that one side is seemingly dark, only illuminated by the funny glowing mushrooms while the other seemed brighter, with trees that appeared golden and some marble steps leading to the brighter side.
(@Sylveadiff Alrighty, thank you ^^)

The purple fae had traveled quite a distance, searching for materials that she could bring back to her clan. Lilric looked around, her bright green eyes searching for something before continuing to take off, still fluttering close to the ground. 'How long have a been away from the clan again? Two days? Three?' she thought before landing on a funny looking tree. Her wings sort of ached from flying for a long time so she collapsed against the tree trunk, on a branch that was bristled with darkened needles. But as she took in her surroundings, she saw that one side is seemingly dark, only illuminated by the funny glowing mushrooms while the other seemed brighter, with trees that appeared golden and some marble steps leading to the brighter side.
The lone child's lips, which were soft for those of a dragon of even a very young age, brushed the leaves that dusted the ground and she opened them, taking a leaf into her mouth and chewing it. Her eyes drifted closed as she considered the flavor. Slightly bitter, dry to a crunch but something in her told her that it would satisfy her and was alright to eat. As she opened her eyes she began looking around for more of that specific sort of leaf, which had fallen from a large, old beech tree not far away.

The urge to consume the remains of her egg passed at the taste of real food, and tucking her wings to her side, 'Imagine wings on such a beast as me. How childish and heavy I must look!' she rose and upon wobbly, unpracticed legs she was loath to try and figure out the workings of, went over to the source of her potential salad, where she could get fresher, younger leaves.
The lone child's lips, which were soft for those of a dragon of even a very young age, brushed the leaves that dusted the ground and she opened them, taking a leaf into her mouth and chewing it. Her eyes drifted closed as she considered the flavor. Slightly bitter, dry to a crunch but something in her told her that it would satisfy her and was alright to eat. As she opened her eyes she began looking around for more of that specific sort of leaf, which had fallen from a large, old beech tree not far away.

The urge to consume the remains of her egg passed at the taste of real food, and tucking her wings to her side, 'Imagine wings on such a beast as me. How childish and heavy I must look!' she rose and upon wobbly, unpracticed legs she was loath to try and figure out the workings of, went over to the source of her potential salad, where she could get fresher, younger leaves.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Username: BundlesOfGoo Name: Eke Species: Dragon (bogsneak) Faction: None; she is alone Abilities: Highly keen sense of smell, night vision, and good at intricate work Other: She has a backstory as to why she is alone, but I want to reveal it naturally. She is whiny, and has a nasaly voice, which can be quite annoying. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=8&breed=14&element=7&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=8&winggene=9&wings=152&auth=7995c18b473a594bba046df1fd31c90108192cce&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Username: BundlesOfGoo

Name: Eke
Species: Dragon (bogsneak)
Faction: None; she is alone
Abilities: Highly keen sense of smell, night vision, and good at intricate work
Other: She has a backstory as to why she is alone, but I want to reveal it naturally. She is whiny, and has a nasaly voice, which can be quite annoying.
dragon?age=0&body=97&bodygene=8&breed=14&element=7&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=8&winggene=9&wings=152&auth=7995c18b473a594bba046df1fd31c90108192cce&dummyext=prev.png
light_small.pngphebesdragon_by_wowiezowie101-dar9npo.jpglight_small.png
Username: Mimi9911a [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32569453] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325695/32569453_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Fehundidi Species: Dragon, Nocturne Faction: The Haradases clan, a clan in the plague flight Abilities: Though very week in the sense of claw-to-claw combat, is rather good at defending. Possesses exceptional sight and smell, while hearing is much more on a normal level. Other: Has a passion for literature, and hoards scrolls back at the clan in which she originates. She is one of the few with permission to access the [b]scroll keep[/b], a place behind the clan library where ancient scrolls are stored for collection. @Sylveadiff I probably will not be able to respond very often, as I am about to head off to two to four day trip at the beach, with little to no internet. So if I am accepted, I'll go ahead and use the start up below; The golden and sand colored nocturne brushed her wingtips against the black and mulberry willows and vines of the tangled wood, closing her eyes and taking in the smells of the soft breeze that murmured by her face, it's chilly temperature cutting through her scales like the tips of daggers. After capturing the foreign, unfamiliar smells, she slowly flickered opened her eyelids, glancing down at her toes, sinking into the blackish, shadowy mud below. "A-agh! I think I stepped in something... why can't Archer send me on a patrol in the nature regions or.. something..?!" She lifted her wings out of the way of the sticky substances that flowed through the underbrush, before moving to the side and flicking it off of her feet. She hadn't noticed she had traveled so far through the foxfire bramble, seeing as now the region of light, the sunbeam ruins, was now in sight, along with the slick marble stairs that connected the two areas.
Username: Mimi9911a

32569453_350.png

Name: Fehundidi
Species: Dragon, Nocturne
Faction: The Haradases clan, a clan in the plague flight
Abilities: Though very week in the sense of claw-to-claw combat, is rather good at defending. Possesses exceptional sight and smell, while hearing is much more on a normal level.
Other: Has a passion for literature, and hoards scrolls back at the clan in which she originates. She is one of the few with permission to access the scroll keep, a place behind the clan library where ancient scrolls are stored for collection.

@Sylveadiff I probably will not be able to respond very often, as I am about to head off to two to four day trip at the beach, with little to no internet. So if I am accepted, I'll go ahead and use the start up below;

The golden and sand colored nocturne brushed her wingtips against the black and mulberry willows and vines of the tangled wood, closing her eyes and taking in the smells of the soft breeze that murmured by her face, it's chilly temperature cutting through her scales like the tips of daggers. After capturing the foreign, unfamiliar smells, she slowly flickered opened her eyelids, glancing down at her toes, sinking into the blackish, shadowy mud below. "A-agh! I think I stepped in something... why can't Archer send me on a patrol in the nature regions or.. something..?!" She lifted her wings out of the way of the sticky substances that flowed through the underbrush, before moving to the side and flicking it off of her feet. She hadn't noticed she had traveled so far through the foxfire bramble, seeing as now the region of light, the sunbeam ruins, was now in sight, along with the slick marble stairs that connected the two areas.
theultimatecatsig.gif xSkets | She/Her | Bi | Capricorn | Meme | FR + 2
xAuthor | D&D Enthusiast | Worldbuilder | Too Many OCs

xPWYW Dergs
xMeowdy-do
Nochnyr
.......................9UzrfV3.png
Username: BoomBreeze [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22074113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220742/22074113_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Adayre Species: Coatl Dragon Faction: Mount Eurus, Neutral Civil Force, apart of the freelance detective and journalist's agency. Abilities:[LIST] [*] A Heightened sense of smell, which is very, very sensitive to the smell of blood and sickness, as well as chemicals. [*]Fighting abilities are average, but has an edge in restraining opponents. [*]Very high in deductive reasoning. [/LIST] Other: Works as a sheriff and private investigator, she's here to kill time while searching for the culprits of a reported illegal trafficking instance across the Shadow/Light border. Her mate is around here as well, but perhaps not in this roleplay. (I'll post in a bit, is her story too specific?)
Username: BoomBreeze

22074113_350.png

Name: Adayre
Species: Coatl Dragon
Faction: Mount Eurus, Neutral Civil Force, apart of the freelance detective and journalist's agency.
Abilities:
  • A Heightened sense of smell, which is very, very sensitive to the smell of blood and sickness, as well as chemicals.
  • Fighting abilities are average, but has an edge in restraining opponents.
  • Very high in deductive reasoning.

Other: Works as a sheriff and private investigator, she's here to kill time while searching for the culprits of a reported illegal trafficking instance across the Shadow/Light border. Her mate is around here as well, but perhaps not in this roleplay.

(I'll post in a bit, is her story too specific?)
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • Nothing's new nothing's new...
@BoomBreeze @Mimi9911a @BundlesOfGoo Will put these three bios into the roster when I am more awake. Temporarily closing the thread, I think we have enough people now. Welcome to the thread and I hope you all have fun with it.))
@BoomBreeze @Mimi9911a @BundlesOfGoo Will put these three bios into the roster when I am more awake. Temporarily closing the thread, I think we have enough people now. Welcome to the thread and I hope you all have fun with it.))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
Cool and good, my dude, just send me the signal when I should start, my man
Cool and good, my dude, just send me the signal when I should start, my man
light_small.pngphebesdragon_by_wowiezowie101-dar9npo.jpglight_small.png
(( is this still on ?))
(( is this still on ?))
PlagueFamiliars_zpsbj8luezv.png
1 2 3