Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic hats =-3 (Free Stuff)(like doors)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 53 54
Hat 1 has flowers all over it.

Hat 2 is just a plain black fedora.

Hat 3 is a sombrero, is it...Moving??

Hat 4 is glowing purple?

Hat 5 is hot pink with blue fish on it.
Hat 1 has flowers all over it.

Hat 2 is just a plain black fedora.

Hat 3 is a sombrero, is it...Moving??

Hat 4 is glowing purple?

Hat 5 is hot pink with blue fish on it.
@Goldsky dibs on Hat 4
@Goldsky dibs on Hat 4
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Goldsky Hat 5 please
@Goldsky Hat 5 please
@Goldsky Hat 2 please
@Goldsky Hat 2 please
dYbQAee.png
@Goldsky hat 3 please
@Goldsky hat 3 please
EwprDKu.png
@goldsky

hat 1 then!
@goldsky

hat 1 then!
@MoonFeather190 You flip the floral hat over and a ton of plants fall out. You knew it smelled planty!

@CincoDeFlyo You cautiously flip the fedora over, and some trinkets fall out. Weird.

@Treesap4444 You flip the hat over and all different types of food splay everywhere. Gross!

@Wyxamex The hat flips itself over and a dragon pops out and and says, "Excuse me, could I have a little privacy? I was practicing battle moves." You introduce yourself and soon invite him to your layer.

@CinnamonBuns The hat flips over and a familiar pops out. You pat it on the head and it follows you home.
@MoonFeather190 You flip the floral hat over and a ton of plants fall out. You knew it smelled planty!

@CincoDeFlyo You cautiously flip the fedora over, and some trinkets fall out. Weird.

@Treesap4444 You flip the hat over and all different types of food splay everywhere. Gross!

@Wyxamex The hat flips itself over and a dragon pops out and and says, "Excuse me, could I have a little privacy? I was practicing battle moves." You introduce yourself and soon invite him to your layer.

@CinnamonBuns The hat flips over and a familiar pops out. You pat it on the head and it follows you home.
Hat 1 is a black top hat with tiny bones attached. You can swear those aren't supposed to be attached to it, though...

Hat 2 seems old and worn, like the fabric it's made out of has been gnawed open. It looks to be moving.

Hat 3 is blue and seems kind of fluffy. It seems to be standing on a puddle of water, and it makes you feel watched.

Hat 4 is brown and worn, and seems to be skewed slightly to the side, like there's more under it than it can fit.

Hat 5 is tall and purple, and seems to occasionally wiggle, like air is coming from underneath it and forcing its way out.
Hat 1 is a black top hat with tiny bones attached. You can swear those aren't supposed to be attached to it, though...

Hat 2 seems old and worn, like the fabric it's made out of has been gnawed open. It looks to be moving.

Hat 3 is blue and seems kind of fluffy. It seems to be standing on a puddle of water, and it makes you feel watched.

Hat 4 is brown and worn, and seems to be skewed slightly to the side, like there's more under it than it can fit.

Hat 5 is tall and purple, and seems to occasionally wiggle, like air is coming from underneath it and forcing its way out.
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
@Wyxamex
Hat 4 please :3
@Wyxamex