Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | 2 anthro chibi adopts (OPEN)
Please note: These will be a NAME YOUR PRICE ota - aka offer to adopt. What I'll accept: -- treasure -- gems -- character / adopt trades (premade designs only) -- art trades -- usd (paypal only, no e-checks) What I'll deny: -- writing -- item trades (such as inventory or dragons) -- customs Here they are: [img]https://i.imgur.com/moQIRWl.png[/img] Please specify which character you are offering for. Please post all offers on the comments, if offering art or character trades please link to examples. This is NOT first-come, first-serve. Depending on the offer presented to me is when I'll accept, if I don't see anything I like I won't sell them. Thank you for your interest, and good luck! My DeviantART and FurAffinity: Tokiva
Please note: These will be a NAME YOUR PRICE ota - aka offer to adopt.

What I'll accept:

-- treasure
-- gems
-- character / adopt trades (premade designs only)
-- art trades
-- usd (paypal only, no e-checks)

What I'll deny:

-- writing
-- item trades (such as inventory or dragons)
-- customs

Here they are:
moQIRWl.png

Please specify which character you are offering for. Please post all offers on the comments, if offering art or character trades please link to examples.

This is NOT first-come, first-serve. Depending on the offer presented to me is when I'll accept, if I don't see anything I like I won't sell them. Thank you for your interest, and good luck!

My DeviantART and FurAffinity: Tokiva
also, for inquires:

if you win, you will receive the full unwatermarked version of your adopt file. If you plan to upload it to toyhouse, my toyhouse is Roxas.
also, for inquires:

if you win, you will receive the full unwatermarked version of your adopt file. If you plan to upload it to toyhouse, my toyhouse is Roxas.