Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | SKIN EXCHANGE
Hello! I have these two skins:
Granite Thresher (For Nocturne Male)
Deep-Seer (For Guardian Female)

If you own any skin/accent for a Ridgeback (male or female) please let me know! C:
Hello! I have these two skins:
Granite Thresher (For Nocturne Male)
Deep-Seer (For Guardian Female)

If you own any skin/accent for a Ridgeback (male or female) please let me know! C:
Professional Trash™

Online times: 00:30-11:00
Commisions: CLOSED
@TheCinnamonRoll
This would go to the Items for Sale since this board is for dragons c:
I have a ton of fest skins/accents for Ridgies but I'd rather trade than sell. Am willing to sell them for cheap though since hardly anyones likes Ridgies ;;
@TheCinnamonRoll
This would go to the Items for Sale since this board is for dragons c:
I have a ton of fest skins/accents for Ridgies but I'd rather trade than sell. Am willing to sell them for cheap though since hardly anyones likes Ridgies ;;
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Oops. I didn't even notice that I posted it on a wrong forum. ._. Thank you for telling me! C:
Anyway, would you be interested in any of the two skins for trade? If not then for how much are you selling your Ridgeback skins? 30k? I am sorry if that seems too little. I don't really know how much are skins etc. worth. I am still kind of a newbie. :D
@Altair
Oops. I didn't even notice that I posted it on a wrong forum. ._. Thank you for telling me! C:
Anyway, would you be interested in any of the two skins for trade? If not then for how much are you selling your Ridgeback skins? 30k? I am sorry if that seems too little. I don't really know how much are skins etc. worth. I am still kind of a newbie. :D
Professional Trash™

@TheCinnamonRoll
hmmm i don't have a ridgie at the moment, so it'll take me a while to sift through all of my skins xD

ahh there we go! that should be all of them. they're vaguely arranged from newest to oldest, so unfortunately i would rather ask for more for the older ones (not too much though, maybe 100k is the cap for them honestly, except for one accent). they've just been sitting in my hoard for ages so it would be better if someone actually used them xD

edit: also skin/accent prices are really weird, so i can't really answer your question on how cheap they go and stuff. there's not a huge market for festival ones, but UM (Usermade) accents tend to go for 500 gems minimum! some go for a little less, but no less than 250, because that's the minimum to break even with the blueprint.

also i actually have multiple copies of some of these skins/accents, so if you want to buy more than one i'll check for you :3
@TheCinnamonRoll
hmmm i don't have a ridgie at the moment, so it'll take me a while to sift through all of my skins xD

ahh there we go! that should be all of them. they're vaguely arranged from newest to oldest, so unfortunately i would rather ask for more for the older ones (not too much though, maybe 100k is the cap for them honestly, except for one accent). they've just been sitting in my hoard for ages so it would be better if someone actually used them xD

edit: also skin/accent prices are really weird, so i can't really answer your question on how cheap they go and stuff. there's not a huge market for festival ones, but UM (Usermade) accents tend to go for 500 gems minimum! some go for a little less, but no less than 250, because that's the minimum to break even with the blueprint.

also i actually have multiple copies of some of these skins/accents, so if you want to buy more than one i'll check for you :3
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
Thank you so much for the effort! :D I don't have that much treasure right now but grinding in the coliseum should do it. I'll let you know when I'll have the money. It won't take too long. C:

I would totally buy: 1x Sword of the Ocean Skin, 1x MagmaBorne, 1x Dragonhome Dawn.
I will pay for them invidually, so how much would each of the three cost? Around 300K?
@Altair
Thank you so much for the effort! :D I don't have that much treasure right now but grinding in the coliseum should do it. I'll let you know when I'll have the money. It won't take too long. C:

I would totally buy: 1x Sword of the Ocean Skin, 1x MagmaBorne, 1x Dragonhome Dawn.
I will pay for them invidually, so how much would each of the three cost? Around 300K?
Professional Trash™

@TheCinnamonRoll
Oh pff I don't want to cheat you out of your money. According to LAH (Lowest Auction House) prices, those three skins would be around 130k treasure :)
@TheCinnamonRoll
Oh pff I don't want to cheat you out of your money. According to LAH (Lowest Auction House) prices, those three skins would be around 130k treasure :)
m16OKP.jpeg
Oh, I expected them to be alot more expensive. :D Well, I think I might be able to pay for the skins today. And thank you again!
Oh, I expected them to be alot more expensive. :D Well, I think I might be able to pay for the skins today. And thank you again!
Professional Trash™

@Altair
Alright. I have 130K of treasure. C:
@Altair
Alright. I have 130K of treasure. C:
Professional Trash™

@TheCinnamonRoll
awesome~ I'll send a CR (crossroads) over :'3