Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons for May Newbies! - Closed
1 2 3 4
Welcome to Flight Rising! All the dragons listed below are looking for good homes in newbie lairs. If you want to welcome one into your lair, please ping me or send a private message. #9 - Adopted #10 - Imperial - Female Oilslick/Grey/white - Skink/Butterfly/Underbelly [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33116330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331164/33116330_350.png[/img] [/url]
Welcome to Flight Rising!
All the dragons listed below are looking for good homes in newbie lairs. If you want to welcome one into your lair, please ping me or send a private message.

#9 - Adopted

#10 - Imperial - Female
Oilslick/Grey/white - Skink/Butterfly/Underbelly

33116330_350.png

@mrose0212
Is it alright if I grab #1? I am fairly new and I haven't gotten into any major terms with this game. Thanks for the oppurtunity!
@mrose0212
Is it alright if I grab #1? I am fairly new and I haven't gotten into any major terms with this game. Thanks for the oppurtunity!
@mrose0212 hello there can I have #1 please
@mrose0212 hello there can I have #1 please
Hi! I actually just joined and my lair is far from full! I'll be happy to accept a little dragon to add to it. Can I snag #4? I promise I'll take care of it! Thank you!
Hi! I actually just joined and my lair is far from full! I'll be happy to accept a little dragon to add to it. Can I snag #4? I promise I'll take care of it! Thank you!
hey @mrose0212 can I have this pree' girl?

#6 - Snapper - Female
Denim/Iris/white - Petals/Shimmer/Underbelly
hey @mrose0212 can I have this pree' girl?

#6 - Snapper - Female
Denim/Iris/white - Petals/Shimmer/Underbelly
@mrose0212
Hello, I am new and saw this forum, I would like to have number 7 if that is okay!
@mrose0212
Hello, I am new and saw this forum, I would like to have number 7 if that is okay!
@Sorrycracked - Yes, I will send the Imperial over in the Crossroads.
@Sorrycracked - Yes, I will send the Imperial over in the Crossroads.
5, 7, or 8 :D please

Any of those are okay with me @mrose0212
5, 7, or 8 :D please

Any of those are okay with me @mrose0212
UZVTEBc.png
@janerunner - I am sorry but the Imperial has already been adopted. Please feel free to choose another dragon.
@janerunner - I am sorry but the Imperial has already been adopted. Please feel free to choose another dragon.
1 2 3 4