Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Super-quick Zelda OC art?
I have, once again, forgotten my best friend's birthday. It's literally tomorrow. SIGH. So I'm hoping for some cute doodles of our long-standing Legend of Zelda mary sues OCs. I don't have any reference pictures, BUT I will describe them as best as possible. PLEASE forgive how incredibly cheesy these guys are: they're near and dear to our hearts and have kind of grown up with us. (gross.)

Link, first and formost, duh. His personality is based largely on the very brief Zelda cartoon series: cocky and proud, but playful and childish. He can be the canonical age and dress that he is in Ocarina of Time or he can be the age he is at this point in our storyline: 29, starting to show it in gray hair and a slight scruffy beard. Eyepatch over his left eye.

Juana. She's an exiled Gerudo (okay that's actually nabooru I linked there BUT THERE'S NO GOOD OFFICIAL NINTENDO ART OF GERUDOS?). Very light blonde hair and dark green eyes. Her skin's a bit lighter than the average Gerudo, since she hasn't been in the Valley since she was 7. She doesn't wear the canonical Gerudo attire, but she wears things similar to it. She is haughty, proud, irritable, sarcastic, pensive, and often melancholy. She finds Link's childish antics annoying, but finds comfort in them. Current age is 27 (15 during Link's adult canon age during the game). Can be either a teenager or an adult: scrappy little thing as a teenager, Ain't Nobody Got Time For That as an adult (with a splash of "wow the world kind of sucks huh?").

They have four kids, because we just don't know when to stop:

Donovan. His father's child, he's endlessly optimistic and curious and a bit of a smart-butt. A shade or two lighter than Juana with deep red hair and his mother's eyes. Current age is 13. Definitely going to get kidnapped by the Gerudos at some point cuz wow were you gonnna tell us you were just hiding the next king or nah?

Jilani and Samirah, the twins. Jilani is quiet and reserved and extremely observant. She's got a penchant for wandering Samirah is bright and charming but terribly short-tempered and bores super easily. They've got the same caramel skin tone as their mother, bright red hair, and hazel eyes. Current age is 9.

Khazili, just an ickle little Gerudo baby who cries a lot. Current age is 1.

SO THAT'S THE GANG. I...don't really know what I want. Since this is so dang last minute, I'm really not picky? I'm hoping my descriptions will help spark something in your artsy brain and you'll think of something. Any age, any position, any scene and expression. I'm happy to pay in treasure, gems, or with PayPal. So pleeease, my artsy loves, let me see some examples so I can get someone to work and not be a terrible bestie?
I have, once again, forgotten my best friend's birthday. It's literally tomorrow. SIGH. So I'm hoping for some cute doodles of our long-standing Legend of Zelda mary sues OCs. I don't have any reference pictures, BUT I will describe them as best as possible. PLEASE forgive how incredibly cheesy these guys are: they're near and dear to our hearts and have kind of grown up with us. (gross.)

Link, first and formost, duh. His personality is based largely on the very brief Zelda cartoon series: cocky and proud, but playful and childish. He can be the canonical age and dress that he is in Ocarina of Time or he can be the age he is at this point in our storyline: 29, starting to show it in gray hair and a slight scruffy beard. Eyepatch over his left eye.

Juana. She's an exiled Gerudo (okay that's actually nabooru I linked there BUT THERE'S NO GOOD OFFICIAL NINTENDO ART OF GERUDOS?). Very light blonde hair and dark green eyes. Her skin's a bit lighter than the average Gerudo, since she hasn't been in the Valley since she was 7. She doesn't wear the canonical Gerudo attire, but she wears things similar to it. She is haughty, proud, irritable, sarcastic, pensive, and often melancholy. She finds Link's childish antics annoying, but finds comfort in them. Current age is 27 (15 during Link's adult canon age during the game). Can be either a teenager or an adult: scrappy little thing as a teenager, Ain't Nobody Got Time For That as an adult (with a splash of "wow the world kind of sucks huh?").

They have four kids, because we just don't know when to stop:

Donovan. His father's child, he's endlessly optimistic and curious and a bit of a smart-butt. A shade or two lighter than Juana with deep red hair and his mother's eyes. Current age is 13. Definitely going to get kidnapped by the Gerudos at some point cuz wow were you gonnna tell us you were just hiding the next king or nah?

Jilani and Samirah, the twins. Jilani is quiet and reserved and extremely observant. She's got a penchant for wandering Samirah is bright and charming but terribly short-tempered and bores super easily. They've got the same caramel skin tone as their mother, bright red hair, and hazel eyes. Current age is 9.

Khazili, just an ickle little Gerudo baby who cries a lot. Current age is 1.

SO THAT'S THE GANG. I...don't really know what I want. Since this is so dang last minute, I'm really not picky? I'm hoping my descriptions will help spark something in your artsy brain and you'll think of something. Any age, any position, any scene and expression. I'm happy to pay in treasure, gems, or with PayPal. So pleeease, my artsy loves, let me see some examples so I can get someone to work and not be a terrible bestie?
@WhoDoVoodoo I'd love to draw any of them for you though link is def my first choice :) You can find a link to my art shop in my sig and I could probably do a full colour, full body by tomorrow morning!!
@WhoDoVoodoo I'd love to draw any of them for you though link is def my first choice :) You can find a link to my art shop in my sig and I could probably do a full colour, full body by tomorrow morning!!
fr-sig-update2.jpg
@WhoDoVoodoo

I can do!
Please check out my DeviantArt stuff!
Journal with details and discounts
thank you ♥
@WhoDoVoodoo

I can do!
Please check out my DeviantArt stuff!
Journal with details and discounts
thank you ♥
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd be interested in givin it a go >o>
Check out my art shop!
art blog/examples and my commission info
I'd be interested in givin it a go >o>
Check out my art shop!
art blog/examples and my commission info
FghE4tv.pngdEyn8pd.png
OH LOVELY PATIENT ARTSY FOLK

you are all fantastic <3 let me garner a little more interest before i make a decision~
OH LOVELY PATIENT ARTSY FOLK

you are all fantastic <3 let me garner a little more interest before i make a decision~
@Whodovoodoo

Hi there! I do have an art shop here for FR currency, but since you want the art really fast I'd prefer USD, simply because I'll have do it so quick, and go off a description. ^_^;

I can draw a full body picture of any of these OCs, coloring and shading included, for $5 each? :3
I have some examples here:
http://i.imgur.com/y1Fqwv1.png
http://i.imgur.com/M4dug5m.png
http://i.imgur.com/vN5EOgt.png

Either way, I really hope you find the art you're looking for! <3

Edit: Just wanted to add it will probably just take me an hour maximum for each piece, and I can start working as soon as you commission me. :)
@Whodovoodoo

Hi there! I do have an art shop here for FR currency, but since you want the art really fast I'd prefer USD, simply because I'll have do it so quick, and go off a description. ^_^;

I can draw a full body picture of any of these OCs, coloring and shading included, for $5 each? :3
I have some examples here:
http://i.imgur.com/y1Fqwv1.png
http://i.imgur.com/M4dug5m.png
http://i.imgur.com/vN5EOgt.png

Either way, I really hope you find the art you're looking for! <3

Edit: Just wanted to add it will probably just take me an hour maximum for each piece, and I can start working as soon as you commission me. :)
WjvdveS.gif