Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luke's Artworks [FULL, REPLY FOR PING!]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Innisfree Aww sorry about that!
Although, since I am obviously strapped for money aha, if you are willing to pay in USD I can give you an extra slot right away! If not you'll just have to wait for the next opening tho :'0
@Innisfree Aww sorry about that!
Although, since I am obviously strapped for money aha, if you are willing to pay in USD I can give you an extra slot right away! If not you'll just have to wait for the next opening tho :'0
@deerdentist Ahh, okay, only if you're sure ;o;
Works for me! I'll put the gems aside
@deerdentist Ahh, okay, only if you're sure ;o;
Works for me! I'll put the gems aside
DegausserSiggy-fenhyste_zpse2qvowjs.png
@deerdentist

Add me to that pinglist boi. I'll happily throw my money at you.
@deerdentist

Add me to that pinglist boi. I'll happily throw my money at you.
I'm an artist! My art shop can be found here
Can I be added to the pinglist? Love your art!
Can I be added to the pinglist? Love your art!
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/Img] @deerdentist Can I be put on your pinglist? Was pointed to your shop by TroubleChild~
990etHu.png

@deerdentist

Can I be put on your pinglist? Was pointed to your shop by TroubleChild~
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
@deerdentist
Pinglist please!
@deerdentist
Pinglist please!
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@deerdentist
Pinglist please!
@deerdentist
Pinglist please!
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@Seamus @Vovine @Iodine @Syncogone @Celesol @Somnacin @HuaShu @Mancy @MintCrow @Fallowtail @Starxy @Cuspid @Innisfree @TroubleChild @Harutaka @Toonetta @Mature @bergentruckung

Hello my lovely pinglist-ers! I just wanted to let you know that if you're interested in a commission, I am currently taking them over on DeviantART! Info is here: http://sta.sh/01qgu8r7l3cm

I'm only accepting payment via PayPal, or with DeviantART points through the commission widget so I can convert it into USD.

If you want a commission but don't have a DeviantART, that's okay! You can either message me on here, or even on my Twitter (@pallet_prince)

I won't be updating my commission info on here for a while as I'm not going to take FR currency again anytime soon!! Sorry for those who that inconveniences, but I'm really trying to earn and save right now ^^;
@Seamus @Vovine @Iodine @Syncogone @Celesol @Somnacin @HuaShu @Mancy @MintCrow @Fallowtail @Starxy @Cuspid @Innisfree @TroubleChild @Harutaka @Toonetta @Mature @bergentruckung

Hello my lovely pinglist-ers! I just wanted to let you know that if you're interested in a commission, I am currently taking them over on DeviantART! Info is here: http://sta.sh/01qgu8r7l3cm

I'm only accepting payment via PayPal, or with DeviantART points through the commission widget so I can convert it into USD.

If you want a commission but don't have a DeviantART, that's okay! You can either message me on here, or even on my Twitter (@pallet_prince)

I won't be updating my commission info on here for a while as I'm not going to take FR currency again anytime soon!! Sorry for those who that inconveniences, but I'm really trying to earn and save right now ^^;
@deerdentist
Best of Luke to you sir. Hope things get better soon!
@deerdentist
Best of Luke to you sir. Hope things get better soon!
I'm an artist! My art shop can be found here
@deerdentist

OML YOUR ART IS JUST AAAAH, I must be on your pinglist please I would love to commision you when you have open slots again Q AQ
@deerdentist

OML YOUR ART IS JUST AAAAH, I must be on your pinglist please I would love to commision you when you have open slots again Q AQ
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13