Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | 'Helo~?¤?
Hello there everyone! Im not persay new anymore. However I have not yet introduced myself in the forums.

My username is Toamo, (toe-moe), an intentional misspelling for Tomo, tomodachi, which only some of you will really get that. Misspelled Japanese. Tomo aka "Toamo" means friend. I like to think I am friendly, or at least I try to be. :)

I am a married female, and am proud to say my husband and I are not raising little emotional meat sacks called human babies yet, but we are rasing 4 incredible ferrets! 2 boys, and 2 girls. One of our boys is deaf, but theyre all very cute. Theyre all very diferent. And theyre wonderful. We love them so much. When we own a house we plan on raising 4-6 ferrets, and a dog. We're thinking pitty, boxy, or something with wolf in it. I will be investing and having my dog behavior trained.

Uhm, lets see... what else.... Ive been slowly evolving into an introverted shy but happy hippy lately. I love certain artists from all genres of music. I regularly listen to anything from Eminem to Sarah Brightman, and everything in between. Just depends on my mood. Right now my 2 fave artists are Creed, and Eleni Violaris.

I like dragons, anime, drawing, I write erotic fanfictions, and I love my job.

Feel free to add me, and say hello!
Hello there everyone! Im not persay new anymore. However I have not yet introduced myself in the forums.

My username is Toamo, (toe-moe), an intentional misspelling for Tomo, tomodachi, which only some of you will really get that. Misspelled Japanese. Tomo aka "Toamo" means friend. I like to think I am friendly, or at least I try to be. :)

I am a married female, and am proud to say my husband and I are not raising little emotional meat sacks called human babies yet, but we are rasing 4 incredible ferrets! 2 boys, and 2 girls. One of our boys is deaf, but theyre all very cute. Theyre all very diferent. And theyre wonderful. We love them so much. When we own a house we plan on raising 4-6 ferrets, and a dog. We're thinking pitty, boxy, or something with wolf in it. I will be investing and having my dog behavior trained.

Uhm, lets see... what else.... Ive been slowly evolving into an introverted shy but happy hippy lately. I love certain artists from all genres of music. I regularly listen to anything from Eminem to Sarah Brightman, and everything in between. Just depends on my mood. Right now my 2 fave artists are Creed, and Eleni Violaris.

I like dragons, anime, drawing, I write erotic fanfictions, and I love my job.

Feel free to add me, and say hello!
@Toamo
Hi!! *waves* I'm new[isI definitely h] to the community here as well and thought I'd say hi! I used to have a ferret when I was younger, but now I'm a snake dad haha

I definitely suggest something pitty as well! We have three here at home and they're the sweetest! <3
@Toamo
Hi!! *waves* I'm new[isI definitely h] to the community here as well and thought I'd say hi! I used to have a ferret when I was younger, but now I'm a snake dad haha

I definitely suggest something pitty as well! We have three here at home and they're the sweetest! <3
@Toamo Hello! ^~^

Ooh, ferrets huh? That's really neat. ^^ What anime do you like, if I may ask?
@Toamo Hello! ^~^

Ooh, ferrets huh? That's really neat. ^^ What anime do you like, if I may ask?
@Rhapsoidos I love pitties and boxers and wolfies! I want a large clingy like no other doggo. Something most people avoid out of ignorance because Im weird that way. Like, I used to vomsider getting a Dingo too. Just something not normal but still more than worth loving and brunging in to the family.

My husband and I also have a corn snake right now. Shes old and we think she might have dementia because shes acting like she doesnt know anyone anymore, and getting oddly aggressive. Weve had her since I was in highschool.

@WillowPhoenix Right now Im currently watching Highschool Of The Dead, but a pass time fave of mine will always be Inuyasha. Uhm, titles Ive either had interest in or actively enjoy are Air Gear, DN Angel, Fruits Basket, FMA, Trinity Blood, Blood +, Elfen Lied, Ceres, Pretear, Deathnote, etc.
@Rhapsoidos I love pitties and boxers and wolfies! I want a large clingy like no other doggo. Something most people avoid out of ignorance because Im weird that way. Like, I used to vomsider getting a Dingo too. Just something not normal but still more than worth loving and brunging in to the family.

My husband and I also have a corn snake right now. Shes old and we think she might have dementia because shes acting like she doesnt know anyone anymore, and getting oddly aggressive. Weve had her since I was in highschool.

@WillowPhoenix Right now Im currently watching Highschool Of The Dead, but a pass time fave of mine will always be Inuyasha. Uhm, titles Ive either had interest in or actively enjoy are Air Gear, DN Angel, Fruits Basket, FMA, Trinity Blood, Blood +, Elfen Lied, Ceres, Pretear, Deathnote, etc.
@Toamo see poor dear,snakes are so precious

And my neighbour had a dingo, sweet dog he was, but got out often and made lots of babies lol
@Toamo see poor dear,snakes are so precious

And my neighbour had a dingo, sweet dog he was, but got out often and made lots of babies lol
@Rhapsoidos yeah, she is a good snekkie.

One of my old neighbors used to talk to me about his Dingo when he would step out to smoke. He used to have a female that was wonderful, and I dont remember why but he had to put her down. I think it was brcause someome reported his dog for being dangerous when shes never hurt anyone, but because it was a dingo the people he rents from told him to have a home and get rid of the dog, or get out. But just the way he could easily talk on n on about her showed that he really loved her. And Ive considered having a dingo ever since.
@Rhapsoidos yeah, she is a good snekkie.

One of my old neighbors used to talk to me about his Dingo when he would step out to smoke. He used to have a female that was wonderful, and I dont remember why but he had to put her down. I think it was brcause someome reported his dog for being dangerous when shes never hurt anyone, but because it was a dingo the people he rents from told him to have a home and get rid of the dog, or get out. But just the way he could easily talk on n on about her showed that he really loved her. And Ive considered having a dingo ever since.
@Toamo

I think they're lovely animals, just like any other creature on this earth. Raised and trained properly, there's nothing to fear and everything to love. That's a shame about his baby, but i'm glad he had that love to remember.
@Toamo

I think they're lovely animals, just like any other creature on this earth. Raised and trained properly, there's nothing to fear and everything to love. That's a shame about his baby, but i'm glad he had that love to remember.