Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82
Get better soon Akiri.
Get better soon Akiri.
Get well soon!
Gotta keep positive.
It's good to hear that you'll make a full recovery!
Get well soon!
Gotta keep positive.
It's good to hear that you'll make a full recovery!
1hvzq.png
Keeping you in our thoughts, hun. Get better soon.
Keeping you in our thoughts, hun. Get better soon.
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
D: What a horrible way to start the new year! Glad he's doing ok though, and hope he gets well soon!
D: What a horrible way to start the new year! Glad he's doing ok though, and hope he gets well soon!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Damn, sorry to hear that
Damn, sorry to hear that
Terrible news, hope all goes well for you, Akiri!
Terrible news, hope all goes well for you, Akiri!
24487.png24488.png
That's terrible! Wishing Akiri a speedy and painless recovery! D:
That's terrible! Wishing Akiri a speedy and painless recovery! D:
ALL OF MY DRAGONS AND I WISH FOR A QUICK AND GOOD RECOVERY !
ALL OF MY DRAGONS AND I WISH FOR A QUICK AND GOOD RECOVERY !
Hiii
Oh my gosh. What a horrible way to start off the new year. I'm glad though he seems to be "alright". Like many people on here, I hope he gets better soon.
Oh my gosh. What a horrible way to start off the new year. I'm glad though he seems to be "alright". Like many people on here, I hope he gets better soon.
Many wishes on a speedy recovery dearest Akiri. Remember to keep your chin up and to either decide:
a. To live by The Chinese New Year and thus decide this is the last of your bad luck for the old year or
b. Tell yourself this is all the bad luck for the new year and now you shouldn't have anymore and will have an amazing 2014!
Many wishes on a speedy recovery dearest Akiri. Remember to keep your chin up and to either decide:
a. To live by The Chinese New Year and thus decide this is the last of your bad luck for the old year or
b. Tell yourself this is all the bad luck for the new year and now you shouldn't have anymore and will have an amazing 2014!
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 82