Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >>Buying dragons for new users! [FULL!]
1 2 3 4
@calicodog thanks so much!
@calicodog thanks so much!
He/him pronouns| +3hr FR time
Thanks. I was planning on sharing my dragons with newbies next month
Thanks. I was planning on sharing my dragons with newbies next month
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
@Dorki

No problem at all! I hope you enjoy him. I added a little extra something as a welcome gift, it seemed like it would fit your lair. :D

I hope you have fun playing Flight Rising!

@binx522

That's so kind of you! I didn't start until I was a year or so into the game, but it was mostly because I was a bit shy hehe.
Let me know if you ever need help with anything in Flight Rising, I'll do my best to help! :)

@Dorki

No problem at all! I hope you enjoy him. I added a little extra something as a welcome gift, it seemed like it would fit your lair. :D

I hope you have fun playing Flight Rising!

@binx522

That's so kind of you! I didn't start until I was a year or so into the game, but it was mostly because I was a bit shy hehe.
Let me know if you ever need help with anything in Flight Rising, I'll do my best to help! :)

r9UNff0.pngCainoNA.png0wiSKoy.png
Would you be able to purchase this one? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33021704
Would you be able to purchase this one? http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33021704
Great thx. I love how the "vets" are good to newbies and are helpful, i know in many other games... They can be jerks. I thought that only my friend who i know in person and love alot, i thought she was gonna be my only friend even though she just started playing last month. But yeah I love all this support. And I just wanna be apart of it, so that's why I am trying to make space for "cool" dragons I and make lots of hatchlings to share next month, and every other month. Oh, i have one question. My birthday is soon, and I was wondering, what do u get for ur birthday?
Great thx. I love how the "vets" are good to newbies and are helpful, i know in many other games... They can be jerks. I thought that only my friend who i know in person and love alot, i thought she was gonna be my only friend even though she just started playing last month. But yeah I love all this support. And I just wanna be apart of it, so that's why I am trying to make space for "cool" dragons I and make lots of hatchlings to share next month, and every other month. Oh, i have one question. My birthday is soon, and I was wondering, what do u get for ur birthday?
Leaving Flightrising check out lairpurge
25071835804am_8ihph_200x90.png 25071825102am_8ihph_1_200x90.gif
@Sketchagon

I'm sorry, it looks like that dragon was snapped up before I could snag them! I'll put you down for a slot while you look for another perhaps?
@Sketchagon

I'm sorry, it looks like that dragon was snapped up before I could snag them! I'll put you down for a slot while you look for another perhaps?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33008773 How about this one?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33008773 How about this one?
@Sketchagon

No problem! I snapped that little tundra up for you. Since it was on the cheaper side, I'm also going to PM the user with the pearlcatcher you originally sent me, since it looks like a "fodder lair" meaning the dragon may be only worth exalting for them. I'll ask and see if I can get them for you as well.
@Sketchagon

No problem! I snapped that little tundra up for you. Since it was on the cheaper side, I'm also going to PM the user with the pearlcatcher you originally sent me, since it looks like a "fodder lair" meaning the dragon may be only worth exalting for them. I'll ask and see if I can get them for you as well.
Oh wow, thank you so much!
Oh wow, thank you so much!
[quote name="binx522" date=2017-05-15 17:01:20] Great thx. I love how the "vets" are good to newbies and are helpful, i know in many other games... They can be jerks. I thought that only my friend who i know in person and love alot, i thought she was gonna be my only friend even though she just started playing last month. But yeah I love all this support. And I just wanna be apart of it, so that's why I am trying to make space for "cool" dragons I and make lots of hatchlings to share next month, and every other month. Oh, i have one question. My birthday is soon, and I was wondering, what do u get for ur birthday? [/quote] @binx522 Sorry it took so for me to reply, I want to make sure to respond properly! In general, I've found the Flight Rising community to be very kind, but not doormats either. I understand what you mean about other games too, sometime more experienced players like to leave others in the dust. Luckily Flight Rising doesn't appear to be as high stakes! I love getting plants for my hungry hoard of tundras, but don't worry about it too much. I may be sending you an early birthday gift after my dinner, so look out for that! ;)
binx522 wrote on 2017-05-15:

@binx522

Sorry it took so for me to reply, I want to make sure to respond properly!

In general, I've found the Flight Rising community to be very kind, but not doormats either. I understand what you mean about other games too, sometime more experienced players like to leave others in the dust. Luckily Flight Rising doesn't appear to be as high stakes!

I love getting plants for my hungry hoard of tundras, but don't worry about it too much. I may be sending you an early birthday gift after my dinner, so look out for that! ;)
1 2 3 4