Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading Treasure For Gems
1 2
@Randomredpanda

Sure!
@Randomredpanda

Sure!
1dAmt.gif Ap94R.gif TPxP9.gif KJrfk.gif tFTlz.gif wyHD4.gif FUVjN.gif sHqtg.gif
I could offer you 150 if you're still interested :)
I could offer you 150 if you're still interested :)
1CLMtep.png
Lana
23 l +2 FR
They / Them

swip.png
@Randomredpanda
Sorry false alarm now I have 130 gems. What a strange world one minute I´m broke the next
I´m rolling in the dough. Are you still interested in trading? If so, how many gems are you interested.
@Randomredpanda
Sorry false alarm now I have 130 gems. What a strange world one minute I´m broke the next
I´m rolling in the dough. Are you still interested in trading? If so, how many gems are you interested.
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@ArcaneShadows

Lol, I'll take all 130 gems if that's okay with you :3
@ArcaneShadows

Lol, I'll take all 130 gems if that's okay with you :3
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gifbouncy_plague_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v2.gifNotN9---RandomRedPanda.gifbouncy_plague_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v2.gifitem_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
Okay I'll set up a cr
Okay I'll set up a cr
Doing Camp Nano this July! If you see me on here please tell me to get my brain back to writing :)
263.png25174.png25173.pngwEamvni.png
@Pipbois

Sweet :D I'll set up a crossroads for you if you're still interested
@Pipbois

Sweet :D I'll set up a crossroads for you if you're still interested
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gifbouncy_plague_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v2.gifNotN9---RandomRedPanda.gifbouncy_plague_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v2.gifitem_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif
@Randomredpanda

I have some more gems I can trade ^_^
@Randomredpanda

I have some more gems I can trade ^_^
1dAmt.gif Ap94R.gif TPxP9.gif KJrfk.gif tFTlz.gif wyHD4.gif FUVjN.gif sHqtg.gif
@JordanKitten

Sweet :3
@JordanKitten

Sweet :3
1 2