Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | elisanta Give-away - Invite Only!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Thankyou @Eliskan :D It was a ton of fun just reading everyone's submissions!!!

(Btw, I hope you got the White Squirrel part in my artsy, from the scavenger hunt xD I made the mistake of, you guessed it, saving it as a jpg in paint. x_X)
Thankyou @Eliskan :D It was a ton of fun just reading everyone's submissions!!!

(Btw, I hope you got the White Squirrel part in my artsy, from the scavenger hunt xD I made the mistake of, you guessed it, saving it as a jpg in paint. x_X)
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
@eliskan
Thanks for the great challenges. It was a lot of fun. ^^
Got some good practice with stuff too.
@eliskan
Thanks for the great challenges. It was a lot of fun. ^^
Got some good practice with stuff too.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@eliskan
Oh goooosh!!!! This is so awesome I can hardly believe it! ;w;
Thanks for all the fun challenges too! And, hey everyone one a few gems here and there so congrats to them too ;0
@eliskan
Oh goooosh!!!! This is so awesome I can hardly believe it! ;w;
Thanks for all the fun challenges too! And, hey everyone one a few gems here and there so congrats to them too ;0
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
@eliskan thanks for hosting such an awesome give-away! :) I know that I definitely had fun posting an entry as well as looking at and reading all the other awesome ones.
@eliskan thanks for hosting such an awesome give-away! :) I know that I definitely had fun posting an entry as well as looking at and reading all the other awesome ones.
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
@eliskan Thanks elisanta ilu
@eliskan Thanks elisanta ilu
@eliskan
Thank you for running this event. May the spirit of fortune bless your horde this year.
I know you're probably busy with the new year, but feedback on writing would be appreciated!

@Plagueheart
Busyness is a thing. IRC has become quite the different beast lately, but the thing is that it's the right medium for drop-in conversation. I've been alright; classes and things are starting very soon and I'll get more busy with schoolwork again. What had been occupying you?
@eliskan
Thank you for running this event. May the spirit of fortune bless your horde this year.
I know you're probably busy with the new year, but feedback on writing would be appreciated!

@Plagueheart
Busyness is a thing. IRC has become quite the different beast lately, but the thing is that it's the right medium for drop-in conversation. I've been alright; classes and things are starting very soon and I'll get more busy with schoolwork again. What had been occupying you?
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
@eliskan
Thank you so much! That was a lot of fun. C:

@AutumnWyvern
Congrats! :D

@Fel
There is that! And I have not only started a long-term tutoring job but also been working through an application for my master's in statistics (and helping a family friend assemble a French textbook). So there's a lot going on. Good luck with your resumed classes!
@eliskan
Thank you so much! That was a lot of fun. C:

@AutumnWyvern
Congrats! :D

@Fel
There is that! And I have not only started a long-term tutoring job but also been working through an application for my master's in statistics (and helping a family friend assemble a French textbook). So there's a lot going on. Good luck with your resumed classes!

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
@Plagueheart
We may need to talk some more in the future about that Masters of Statistics... (I don't get a lot of chances to talk about statistics and not have to explain everything) :D
@Plagueheart
We may need to talk some more in the future about that Masters of Statistics... (I don't get a lot of chances to talk about statistics and not have to explain everything) :D
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
@eliskan Late reply, BUT, Thank you so much for the events - It was a great way to start off the new year! :D Loved seeing what everyone else did and was pretty stunned to win the poetry event; definitely going to try writing more if you ever have a contest again!
@eliskan Late reply, BUT, Thank you so much for the events - It was a great way to start off the new year! :D Loved seeing what everyone else did and was pretty stunned to win the poetry event; definitely going to try writing more if you ever have a contest again!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37