Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Haven's Art Shop [OPEN] PWYW
1 2
Uh hi guys Im new! This is gonna be PWYW for a while until i start to understand the currencies! I do have a general knowledge of it thanks to some friends so I may or may not take your commission! Sorry!

(Gonna pretty this up later when I figure out the coding buttons)

So examples!

Fullbody canine example

Fullbody with background canine example

Fullbody feline example

Fullbody Tail Animation Feline example

Once again its PWYW! Im best at feline-canine like species. Im able to do birds, rodents and dragons at times. Hopefully this will give me a better chance at expanding on those skills! Please dont commission me with anthros or humans. Thanks! Ask about anything not stated!

Ill take points, treasure and gems! HMU on CS, Im Kenn, for pet prices if you play that!

Slots::
1. PurpleWolf2016
2. Starprincen
3. Closed

Keep up to date with your commission on Trello
Uh hi guys Im new! This is gonna be PWYW for a while until i start to understand the currencies! I do have a general knowledge of it thanks to some friends so I may or may not take your commission! Sorry!

(Gonna pretty this up later when I figure out the coding buttons)

So examples!

Fullbody canine example

Fullbody with background canine example

Fullbody feline example

Fullbody Tail Animation Feline example

Once again its PWYW! Im best at feline-canine like species. Im able to do birds, rodents and dragons at times. Hopefully this will give me a better chance at expanding on those skills! Please dont commission me with anthros or humans. Thanks! Ask about anything not stated!

Ill take points, treasure and gems! HMU on CS, Im Kenn, for pet prices if you play that!

Slots::
1. PurpleWolf2016
2. Starprincen
3. Closed

Keep up to date with your commission on Trello
@Havenor
I'd love to order from you!
I'm looking for art of this guy. I'd looove a full body with a background and I can offer around 100kt for it. Let me know if you think it's fair cause I might be able to haggle a little. For the background I was thinking either a beach or underwater like the open ocean
http://purpledirewolf2015.deviantart.com/art/Manta-Ray-Cherub-Custom-now-with-friends-673023273
@Havenor
I'm looking for art of this guy. I'd looove a full body with a background and I can offer around 100kt for it. Let me know if you think it's fair cause I might be able to haggle a little. For the background I was thinking either a beach or underwater like the open ocean
http://purpledirewolf2015.deviantart.com/art/Manta-Ray-Cherub-Custom-now-with-friends-673023273
[quote name="PurpleWolf2016" date=2017-05-14 12:06:28] @Havenor I'd love to order from you! I'm looking for art of this guy. I'd looove a full body with a background and I can offer around 100kt for it. Let me know if you think it's fair cause I might be able to haggle a little. For the background I was thinking either a beach or underwater like the open ocean http://purpledirewolf2015.deviantart.com/art/Manta-Ray-Cherub-Custom-now-with-friends-673023273 [/quote] I can accept it for 100kt! Ill put you down as a slot! Ive never done a species like this so Ill check in with you once or twice to see if anything needs fixing! Please send payment now and Ill get started <3
PurpleWolf2016 wrote on 2017-05-14:
@Havenor

I can accept it for 100kt! Ill put you down as a slot! Ive never done a species like this so Ill check in with you once or twice to see if anything needs fixing! Please send payment now and Ill get started <3
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
@Havenor

I'd LOVE to grab a slot!!! for this boy!
just a fullbody would be fine ;v;
I'd be willing to offer 200kt!!
@Havenor

RrSvdbN.png
[quote name="Starprincen" date=2017-05-14 18:59:37] @Havenor I'd LOVE to grab a slot!!! for this boy! just a fullbody would be fine ;v; I'd be willing to offer 200kt!! [/quote] Awesome! Send the trade and Ill get started!
Starprincen wrote on 2017-05-14:
@Havenor

Awesome! Send the trade and Ill get started!
@Havenor
I think you may have to invite me to that trello board. When I clicki on the link, it says it's private
@Havenor
I think you may have to invite me to that trello board. When I clicki on the link, it says it's private
@PurpleWolf2016
It should be fixed now! Sorry about that!
@PurpleWolf2016
It should be fixed now! Sorry about that!
1 2